Test Discussion Episode 28: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by spord, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Backblock Well-Known Player

Calm down, guys.
    I think AoJ is going to be the first DLC to debut with a bonus currency week :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Idk where you got that number from. I haven't done the calculations myself but Trex said he calculated it at 129 per WEEK.
    • Like x 1
  3. Maxwill Committed Player

we are calm , we're just giving feedback here
    and with 1 week bonus war bonds it will speed up things by 1 week...so 1 less week to farm from those 23 weeks...

Who is excited to do the same things for at least 160 days?
    • Like x 2
  4. Backblock Well-Known Player

Sorry, I was being sarcastic.
    Im definitely not excited.
    • Like x 1
  5. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Now that would be much more acceptable. Even then...those prices still need to come down a tad.
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

So here is my sceenshots of the vendor.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Really frustrated by this^. Most of my league is. Cannot wrap my brain around it tbh. Edited this because im trying to bite my tongue here. A dlc will a small amount of content, less styles, and gotta stay subbed for even longer then usual :rolleyes:

Im not trying to be critical here either. Just stating how me and most in my league feel. We all hope these prices are not intended and its a bug. Hoping we get some explanation soon. Cause farming this small amount of content for 5 months is not fun. Content gets way too stale by then. Feedback says we want less RNG and less grind but for some strange reason we get more :mad: Anyway enjoy the pics :confused:
    • Like x 8
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's definitely a lot more per week than AF3, but even with that Trex said it will take 14 weeks of doing everything without replays to get a full vendor set, whereas I think AF3 was 11-12 weeks. I do agree that they need to come down a bit though. One benefit is that at least we have the feat making a second set half price from the get go this time, which we didn't have with AF3.

Another thing that many of us can factor in is not having to buy a mask, neck, utility belt and only buying one ring if we choose to keep the OP mask, neck and AF3 OP ring. That will lessen the grind a bit.
    • Like x 1
  8. Maxwill Committed Player

7 dailies = 49 war bonds per week
    4 weeklies= 32 war bonds per week
    2 raids=20 war bonds per week
    2 alerts (6 x7)= 42 war bonds per week
    49+32+20+42= 143 per week

+ 5 for first time doing the missions
    (In my previous post i wrote 143 per month while i wanted to write per week, sorry.
    • Like x 1
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Ah ok cool. 143 per week is even better then.
  10. Maxwill Committed Player

But new players that are cr 186 and still need the Fallen God style and or the level 174 op ring and face will have alot of things to do , too many things to do if you add this dlc's dailies too .They're pushing us more and more ,it definetly not enjoyable for us old players neither for new players which will have to do dailies of at least 2 dlcs for feats and cr up.It becomes like a part time job...A game is to have fun not to make you feel like you have to do this, like it's work...
    • Like x 1
  11. Maxwill Committed Player

yeah like every week. :)
  12. Maxwill Committed Player

Agreed.
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

And what about the new OP items?
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

What about them?
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Saying the grind is less because of the AF3 OP items but when ya add the new OP items in its definitely not less ;)
  16. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Another issue with the prices I have are that I have two toons. The thought of doing 14 Dailies a day and 4 Alerts makes me want to throw up a little. :(

These prices also borderline confirm they want this DLC to last 6+ months. This DLC isn't even close to a 6 month worthy DLC. It is essentially the same size of a standard sized DLC slapped with an atrocious grind to hope and stretch it out. Whoever thought that was a good idea is a word I can't say here.
    • Like x 8
  17. SilkyPawz Bunny

I hope your going to do the math for this new content to get 1 full vendor gear without replays is 20+ weeks not 14 weeks, more like 28 weeks. :eek: The Grind, I think they put this on test right before the long weekend an doubt anything will change. Bleh :oops:
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I didn't say the grind was less. I said the need not to buy every piece if you're keeping previous OP items lessens the grind, which was in comparison to if you didn't have the previous OP items.
  19. xD25x Dedicated Player

Yeah these dudes done bumped their head. These prices are insane.
    • Like x 2
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

Point im trying to make is ya do the grind in AF3 to get those OP items and lessen the grind this time. But then get these new OP items to lessen the grind the next time. It could be an ongoing thing that never ends up really lessening anything. Especially if the grind gets longer each time. See what i mean? Sorry should of been more clear.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.