Buff Nature and Electric already!!!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by CrappyHeals, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Ringz Dedicated Player

Change static bomb back to a dot then we're good :D !! Overall things looks well for both nature and electricity users, but just because of that don't forget to get those sp up. There not changing things to make us up ya know ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Cyro Committed Player

that is my concern as well
    • Like x 1
  3. Rammy Well-Known Player

It wasn't that hard to keep power regen up before WM existed with handblasters and martial arts. Even without the power cost reduction brawling WM will still dish out a ton of hits insanely fast and give good regen. Pair that up with the power regen rework and healers won't have much of a problem as long as you don't spam.
    • Like x 1
  4. Streven Dedicated Player

Really you could keep power going with any weapon. Just had to be a bit patient. I always liked dual pistols, hand blasters, and bow for style reasons. I always thought the brawling to shuriken WM was a cheesy exploit for getting your combo count up and a great example of why the WM combos were a bad idea. I still wish WM would make you switch weapons and you could freely swap between any two weapon types.
    • Like x 1
  5. L T Devoted Player

Remember, you'll get access to all your powers by level 30 after the update... so you can try them all out and see what works well
  6. L T Devoted Player

Personally, I just hope Electroburst gets... you know... the burst part back.
    • Like x 4
  7. Black Jaq Devoted Player

When I tried considering Electricity melee abilities, this was the only one I could think of (yes, I know it was moved to mid-range but it was the only one we had for the longest time). If they decided to flag Savage Growth and Electroburst as melee, then I agree they both should have bursts. If they don't, then Electricity will have no true melee abilities while Nature will have Thorn Burst. That could hurt in melee play if others are able to have melee powers and Electricity doesn't. What they should do is code Flux like Boon of Souls in damage role and give it some type of melee damage.
    • Like x 2
  8. Ant Tao Well-Known Player

Sooo... about this hotfix lol
  9. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

why did they take away the dot from e bomb? Makes no since
    • Like x 1
  10. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

They need to bring the attract Clip back ;-)
  11. Ant Tao Well-Known Player

Electroburst is the only move that electric has that can be considered (somewhat) a melee move. This is the perfect time to add burst damage to galvanize.
    • Like x 1
  12. Ringz Dedicated Player

I have no idea. Everything is from tunso doing and his perspective
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

Yes. Its called electroBURST, so it needs to do burst dammage! Its melee, so it needs to hit even harder! And since the risk/reward, a stack of dots would be nice too, and/or ADDS ELECTIFIED POWER INTERACTION IF USED WHILE WIRED IS ACTIVE... And: bring it right now, we cant wait untill stattsmatteragain goes live!!! (electro and nature stay shocked untill then, pls not for months, pls! Give us a hotfix, NOW ^^)
  14. Superskull85 Devoted Player

I think all of you are caught up in notalgia. ;)

We don't even know any specifics. All we know about is an overall goal that seems to be over (implied) promising since everything is being worked on and done seemingly at the same time. I highly doubt it will be "exactly" like what we had in the past so any video or sentiment is probably not going to be useful. If it took several live updates to implement the "new way" do you really think it will take only 1 large live update to undo everything since we know from history that the test server doesn't pick up all edge cases? I'm just saying don't get excited before you even know what the changes actually are instead of being a general idea with a lot of over (implied) promises. :p
    • Like x 2
  15. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

I enjoyed the theory crafting of the last few days but you're right. All we have so far are great promises that seem too good to be true.

Even if they manage to deliver, the first few weeks on live will be crazy. New "OP" builds will appear every day and I'm sure lots of exploits will be found quickly as well. It will take a few months of tweaks and fixes until all the exploits are removed and the metagame can settle.

Then, there will definitely be disappointment when people realize that not every arbitrary build is viable.
  16. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Yeah, I think it can be delivered all at once. Like you said, they gave little or hardly any details. They also said, if it was not working they would hold it from live until finished. We could be months out from any of this. Until they start giving time tables it's business as usually with not much to do.

UNLESS, they have been working on all of this for the past year and it's almost done.

I can tell you, they made a bit of money on people going back electric and nature. Funny when no one has a clue how anything will work.
    • Like x 1
  17. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I honestly feel that CR differential is easy as flipping a switch. They tried it once on test and quickly turned it back on. I have to believe that weapons were evaluated for damage and balance. Turning off WM crits would have to be done per mastery but still, an on/off switch. AMs might be a bit more difficult to turn off as there are so many different ones. Or not. The real painstaking task is reevaluation of abilities.

since they said this would be the next test build, I too believe that they have a large portion done. The live stream indicated there was some text editing needed for the power description but that was almost ready to roll out .

I got the impression that they wanted to make this happen prior to Af3. Considering SJ has already done the voice work with Susan and Michelle, I think it's probably not far off.
    • Like x 1
  18. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Will the change the way Dots work in the game?
  19. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I hope your right
  20. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I don't think power will be a issue cause 2 troll groups will likely be making a return.