Work In Progress Mid-Year Development Update: Announcing Large Content Releases, Open Episodes, and Summer Plans

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pink Revenge Committed Player

yeah the devs value the "never try" players WAY too much to do any of that. i feel ya though.
  2. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

You know you can turn off going into instances already in progress right? It's in your settings menu and if the first boss has been defeated, you won't que into those instances
    • Like x 1
  3. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I'm srry the showing up mentality doesn't get in you anything in life unless u put the work in that's how the world works.

Why do tou think they changed it? So they could make more money but they both have positive and negatives. This cr stuff makes it a revolving door but I guess they don't remember how far people got seprated from others.
  4. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

More elitist garbage. Not surprised there. Not hard if you know the mechanics and have the right powers? Well, duh lol. Tell that to the vast majority of players who STILL CAN'T PASS THE FIRST BOSS OF DWF REG though lol. You do realize most players are still struggling to beat the regular version, right? Even with the right powers, groups are STILL FAILING. Enough with your idiotic elitist twipe. Your elitist twipe is part of the problem with the community. Just go away.
    • Like x 2
  5. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

No I didn't know that. Ty very much. I didn't know you could put titles over ur head until a month later. I left for almost 3 yrs and I've been back 4 minths and no one told me that.

See that's a good thing now that won't happen.

Will that mess with lpve??? Kinda want to jump in and end up at lb sometimes.
  6. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Omg really ur comment is null and void and u have to be like 12 or something. If ur a hero and u wanna get through it message me and I'll make a group and you'll learn how to do it.

Saying hard no duh over n over doesn't change anything.

But seriously I troll and can solo the whole raid in an out and I make the right groups.

The people that have 1 pwr of each roles and play them is so they can know every mechanic and beat the hard stuff so they can always fix problem.

I just troll and figure it out.

I suk at makIng guides and don't really wanna do it but I almost should make one for this dang raid but then in a month it isn't going to matter cuz all the things u had to do at the lower cr won't matter anymore.

I'm literally not doing anything now.

Usaully ur league does this stuff for u.
    My league everyday they keep repeating dwf feats and bring everyone through over and over.

That's wut leagues do or the good ones.
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

OP it sounds like DCUO is the only game you play and you use replays consistently. Starting to think that you are a DCUOaholic and this 6 month break will make you go insane.
    • Like x 1
  8. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

LOL Really? Son, only comment null and void is YOURS. I've been getting through it fine, thank you. I'm not speaking for myself. I'm speaking for those who ARE STILL STRUGGLING TO GET THROUGH IT, which just so happens to be THE VAST MAJORITY OF PLAYERS lol. You are clearly missing the point. The duh comment was toward your elitist garbage and was used to point out why YOU are part of the problem with the community. Just leave. One less elitist db will actually make the game better lol. Yeah, let's make feats 90% of the community will never ever see because they will never be seen as capable by your elitist BS. Let's do that and see the population drop off even more.
  9. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Your teams are beating the raid. It takes a whole team. You're not beating it by yourself :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  10. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

And you want to talk about being 12, son? Really? Your **** makes you sound like you're 9 lol. "Me, me, I want this to happen and **** everyone else. I'm better than they are. They don't deserve it. Give me feat points that no one else will get. I deserve them. Screw the player base at large." Yeah. Awesome attitude.
  11. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Why is 12 the default insult age? Why not 11? Why not 13?
  12. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Heck, why not 35 lol? I've seen some really stupid 30 to 40 year olds. Adults are actually worse than children these days.
    • Like x 1
  13. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

True. But everyehre on the internet where someones age is insulted, 9 times out of 10 it's 12 years old.
    • Like x 1
  14. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Why does it always have to be 9 times out of 10 why can't it be 11 times out of 12 :p
    • Like x 1
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
  16. Justice League USA Well-Known Player

Wait..are you saying we have to wait for 6 months for the next b4 anymore content is released?

How much content will be released?
  17. Burdock New Player

Agree with OP.
  18. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

[IMG]

I am more of a compassionate kind of guy.
  19. Justice League USA Well-Known Player

All I can say is......

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Now we can get the following:

Cut scenes
    No more recycle
    New Environments
    New bosses
    Better designed events
    Time to actually work on feat points
    Time to work in skill point building
    Time for Leagues to actually improve there internal workings
    Support Roles can take time to work on there craft

"DEVS" This gives you a chance to finally fix PVP by:

Re-implementing SUPPORT ROLE PVP GEAR

Create draw for PVP world: place some high powered items in PVP world

Get rid of all restrictions in PVP arenas and world's like it was in old days.

Very happy the hamper wheel is gone...now you guys are finally getting it.
    Take your time. Quality is better than quantity any day of the week.

Release a power with each large update.
    Release a new weapon here or there. There has been no new weapon since shield.

Absolutely thrilled of large monthly release concept.
    There is plenty of content to hold people over especialy now that we get hance of marks in all content now.

One other thing DEVs.

Please make more out door bosses and bountis..that really brought the community together.

Great decision on large content release..

BRAVO

BRAVO
    • Like x 3
  20. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

This reminds me of that lady that thought she'd never have to pay rent again because Obama became President lol
    • Like x 8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.