SOE/PSG: Important FAQ for upcoming player migration from PSG to SOE!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by SOE_Brasse, Jun 17, 2014.

1. anthoviso New Member

i have the new account but i can't play.. when i choose ''play'' there is ''Dès aujourd'hui, nous allons engager la migration des clients ProSieben vers Sony Online Entertainment. Veuillez cliquer ici pour commencer la procédure de migration. Si vous souhaitez obtenir plus d'informations au sujet de la migration du compte, cliquer ici pour la FAQ.''
  2. Cappero82 New Member

I already have an account and would like to just keep this soe seen that migration gives me problems for e-mail as I do to migrate?
  3. SuperKilloVanu New Member

I had to change my nickname in the migration process, because the sistem dont give me the chance to choose the same (from SuperKillo to SuperKilloVanu) ... Does anyone can explain me this?

And can not still play.
  4. 00DeadEnd00 New Member

Hello i verfited my acc and so but when i join the game it says i have to change acc to SOE but i did help me

EDIT: Do i have to Reinstall the game? pls answer me i want to play
  5. anthoviso New Member

same problem
  6. astralth New Member

Update : I changed to the SOE launchpad, and tranferred my PBS account both to an existing SOE account and a brand new one ... Still nothing.
  7. Xela8472 New Member

i keep getting this message and no download page:

Oops, Something Went Wrong!
    • Your account has already been migrated.

We're sorry; we were not able to migrate your account at this time. Please try again. If you continue to have issues, please contact SOE Customer Service.
  8. cl34n3r New Member

i install now the SOE version of game, hope will work - i come back to say if worked or not :)
  9. astralth New Member

Will not, I already did :)
  10. cl34n3r New Member

11. syrohun New Member

12. SuperKilloVanu New Member

Nice job Sony... at least you can answer us...
  13. Rofl New Member

Thanks SOE, now im forced to get me a new E-Mail-Adress, because i can't use my existing SOE-Account ... :rolleyes:
  14. Stalker093 New Member

a day and this **** doesnt even work... if they think i will download this game again they are crazy
  15. donut_king2 New Member

So what do I do with the old Planetside 2 PSG files? Do i just delete them?
  16. Mogy New Member

Guys, my friend has migrated his account today and verified his e-mail but now when he downloaded new launcher and when he logs in game his all character are gone??? Anyone knows how to solve this problem? Please guys :(
  17. anthoviso New Member

BAD game we can't play
  18. cl34n3r New Member

some news about account migration?
  19. astralth New Member

Reinstalled game from scratch, my characters were not transferred and now I can't even access the transfer page since I have the new launcher ...
  20. cl34n3r New Member

yes, me too have both versions instaled now, the PSG don't work and on SOE version not have my characters yeat, maybe was drowned somewhere in Atlantic... :confused: