SOE/PSG: Important FAQ for upcoming player migration from PSG to SOE!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by SOE_Brasse, Jun 17, 2014.

1. cl34n3r New Member

Player Studio items will be available to buy from in game shop after 1 july for all european players or only in few countries?
  2. Malvious New Member

Any news on DCUO accounts that never moved to PSG?

Nvm just seen Ashlanne's post :)
  3. cl34n3r New Member

Hello! still no answer for me?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

Apologies I missed your question. I am not sure and I will double check but if we except entries from a region then that region can purchase Payer Studio items.

I will ask the Payer Studio folks to be for sure.
  5. cl34n3r New Member

okay, thank you! I am from a european country wich is not in that subscribe countries list after 1 july but i want only to buy some player studio items
  6. Thunde New Member

What time 1 July can I transfer my account to SOE?
  7. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

If you have an SOE Wallet you are fine. If your wallet is from one of our international partners then you will not be able to purchase Player Studio items. That is the official answer I received yesterday.

We don't have a time as of right now. Don't worry it will be posted, you won't miss it.
  8. paulooo667 New Member

hello, I have my characters on the European server. With this change I'll can play on us server?
  9. Purplesaint New Member

Is there an ETA for when it will be finish? It still says that you can migrate later on today , i wanna play :)
  10. midon New Member

We must waiting the email from PSG for transfer my account from SOE or i must create news account with the same email address ?
  11. Sapphiree New Member

I never played DCUO with Pro7 I just want my old SoE account un-banned, I give no care about old characters JUST GIVE US ACCESS!!!
  12. Ne0Que New Member

I have Planetside 2 and Planetside 2 PSG installed. I already have an Planetside 2 account so i tried to login in that account. (i want to migrate my PSG account (it has the same name) to SOE).

Now, when i login on Planetside 2 the game loads up tot 6% and crashes. Then it opens a browser window to this page: https://www.planetside2.com/game-er...e%20to%20authenticate%20with%20Login%20Server.

I get a G29 error. What does this mean?
  13. cl34n3r New Member

14. shadowerwtas New Member

So a quick question... What happens when someone has account on PSG and SOE already with the same username and registered under the same email address? Will those accounts be one or what?

On SOE account i have no characters but the account has some station cash from events, will those station cash be available to my characters of PSG's account after the migration?

Thanks
  15. Spawn New Member

Allora fate fare sto cazzo di trasferimento account da prosieben a soe o NO?! Cazzo si paga per giocare! non prendetevela comoda. In altri posti sareste licenziati. SIEDE SOLO IPOCRITI CHE USUFRUISCONO DELLA BONTA' DEGLI ALTRI E DEI LORO SOLDI.STRONZI!!!!!
  16. Pedrusko New Member

When you receive the email to migrate the account? servers take one hour open and immigrants can not play (Planetside2)
  17. anthoviso New Member

• Your account has already been migrated.
    • but i can't play.. help !
  18. PeRXeRs New Member

Hi, I allready have a SOE account with the same user name as my PSG1 account. Now of course I have troubles with the migration procces. My "old" SOE account can be delted since it has no character. I should be able to proceed normally after deleting the empty SOE account.

username: PeRXeRs
  19. astralth New Member

Same than PerXers, and I get the "Your account has already been migrated message". No link to the soe launcher too ...
  20. escapethyfate New Member

So, is there still no news for those of us that have banned DCUO accounts? No time frame for when you may actually be able to help out your 'loyal' customers?