SOE/PSG: Important FAQ for upcoming player migration from PSG to SOE!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by SOE_Brasse, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Kaifie New Member

I open my old launcher---> log in --->get message:
    Account Change Needed

Starting today, we are migrating all of the ProSiebenSat.1 customers over to Sony Online Entertainment. Please click here to start the migration process. Or if you would like more information about the account migration, please click here for the FAQ.
    ---->i click where it says : please click here to start the migration process---> then page comes with this message:

Your account has already been migrated.
    We're sorry; we were not able to migrate your account at this time. Please try again. If you continue to have issues, please contact SOE Customer Service. -

So i can not log into my old acc. and dont know how to do the migration it is very confusing and unclear.
    I also dont get an option to download the new ????

Can we please get a step by step tutorial for EQ2 prosieben players how to migrate.
  2. sikira1 New Member

This is what i get when i try to start transfer to SOE it says "PSG account unverified". Can someone please tell me what went wrong and how can i fix this.[IMG]
  3. astralth New Member

It is not yet wrong, enter your PBS username and password, then you will be prompted for your SOE station name and password or prompted to create an account, and then it will break :)
  4. Badtrix New Member

Here is a tutorial (or better said, the way i migrated my PSG account to SOE):

1) start your PSG game launcher
    2) in the top right corner under latest news, click "SOE Migration has started"
    3) you will be asked to create a SOE account (or log in to your SOE account)
    4) verify your email
    5) download the SOE launcher (not the entire game)
    6) play the game
  5. WereWang New Member

Where do we get the SOE launcher from? This is total BS and no reply from SOE
  6. astralth New Member

@Badtrix I get this after following those steps, and my characters were not transferred.

Welcome to Station! Please sign in.

Central Authentication Service

You have successfully logged into the Central Authentication Service.

For security reasons, please Log Out and Exit your web browser when you are done accessing services that require authentication!

7. Kinghun New Member

8. Kaifie New Member

9. MarcHoover New Member

The Sony support has confirmend:

It's NOT possible to combine an existing SOE account with an PSG account which have the SAME name.

You have to create a new SOE account.
  10. WereWang New Member

i give up i'm reinstalling via steam
  11. astralth New Member

OK I clicked on "I forgot my password for the Probienben login, resetted it, and then it worked ... (I now have three SOE accounts ...).
  12. sikira1 New Member

Same thing for me just i get the message that my PSG acc is unverified and i play Planetside2

Great work SOE on replying and trying to fix these problems.
  13. syrohun New Member

i have the same problem
  14. Mogy New Member

Just rename your: C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\PlanetSide 2 PSG

to

C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\PlanetSide 2

after that install new launcher and enjoy playing your game ;)
  15. nrrrdkore New Member

same here. can start the game at least, but all characters gone + certs + cash.
  16. aniou New Member

...as well as I.
    I lost my character during "migration" and I'm very disappointed.
  17. Kinghun New Member

Guys give the support a bit more time. Nobody is going to lose anything. Everything is backed up. Patience.
  18. Kinghun New Member

I dont think the name of the dir has anything to do with the launcher...
  19. Ainumeror New Member

Hey guys and staff,
    i am a PSG member and i did the migration(at least i think) but now i dont know if the migration was successful.
    my username stays the same?that can by a problem cause i have another soe account with that username 2 . In the migration process i created this soe account(ainumeror), will my old data be transfered to this account?when will i be able to play ?
  20. IronAndFist New Member

Hi everybody,

i had problems too with the migration.

solved the problem following:

1. start psg launcher normal
    2. in the top right corner under latest news, click "SOE Migration has started"
    3. reset your password (I know it, but only reset soveld the problem)
    4. start psg launcher again
    5. Login with new password
    6. Change your username and fill out the requested data
    7. download the SOE launcher (not the entire game)
    8. play the game

The important Thing was to delete my Password. This solved the problem for me. I hope you can join the game after following this steps too.