SOE/PSG: Important FAQ for upcoming player migration from PSG to SOE!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by SOE_Brasse, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

Volth,
    I would contact support so they can look at what is happening with your account.
    Go to help.soe.com to open a Support Ticket. You can also reach our Technical, Account and Billing Team via 858 537-0898, Monday through Friday from 10:00am - 7:00pm PT (excluding holidays).
  2. Weedy New Member

I can't login anymore, this useless information about "Account Migration" comes every damn time and one of the "click here" links pointed here.

Now that I actually did the migration - although I was already able to login at station.sony.com with the same information before the migration - I have a second account that I can login and that STILL triggers this useless stupid information about "Account Migration". The link to the migration process will then "kindly" inform me that "Your account has already been migrated."... What the actual ****? I can't start Planetside 2 either way.

Nicks: WPWeedy and WPWeedy2, please clean this mess or point me to the people that can help me with it.
  3. Tesseract New Member

Any chance of an update on the status of the DCUO character transfer?
  4. Mepps Community Relations

As of January 31st, 2015 the PSG to SOE manual migration process is no longer available.

Those players that did not take advantage of the extended migration period and would like to continue to play SOE/Daybreak Games are invited to create new accounts at www.soe.com/register.
  5. OnnuK New Member

I did not know the migration back to SOE. I did not receive any emails regarding this subject.
    Now my DCUO account status under SOE is labelled as BANNED, they told me I should do it before Jan 31,2015.

Here is the catch. I bought lifetime membership. They migrate to Pro... and now they migrate back to SOE. In this process they did not inform me. Now they are telling me to create a new account.

Clever way to get rid of lifetime membership. Good work SOE! Good way to show your customers how valuble they are from your view!

Now my DCUO lifetime account is lost between SOE and PRObien!

waiting a reply from them!
    • Like Like x 4
  6. trekker47 New Member

Good luck with that Onnuk, I encountered the same thing when I logged back in after an extended break (due to general busy-ness) and was told that a) they couldn't help me get my old account back and b) they wouldn't even give my old DLCs to my new account, not even as a gesture of goodwill. (Never mind the amount of money I've spent on SC over the time I spent in this game). Now I'm seriously unsure I'll purchase anything from soe again, not because I don't think it's worth it, (I do think DCUO is an excellent game), but because it galls to have to buy DLCs again, when in reality I've already paid for them. The situation was not my fault, how could I have any control over it when I didn't even know something was happening? For all I know, if this is how they treat their customers, it could happen again.
    I simply don't see why customer support couldn't meet me even a quarter of the way, I asked for nothing unreasonable and it would encourage me to buy more DLCs if I knew they'd make more of an effort to help their players. I truly hope somebody finds a solution to this matter.
    (Sorry if that turned into a rant, at least the customer service person I spoke with was very polite.)
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Emmett New Member

Hello, im already got Code to back my acc but i was worked and my Code is expired... today i noticed that migrate is closed. what i can make now? please help.
  8. Dexella Community Relations

The opportunity to transfer your account back from ProSieben has ended. If you hadn't transitioned your account by the time this period closed, you cannot access that play account any longer. You must create a new account to continue playing any of our games.
  9. Waldi New Member

@trekker47 had the same problem I played Planetside 2 a long time ago and wanted to play it now again. After realizing that they transfered the accounts because of this prosiebensat1 to SOE games thing I asked the support if I would get my account transfered or get at least something of my money that I spend. Sadly they didnt helped me at all and just told me to create a new account. I have to admit that this is not the best thing you can do to keep customers playing your game. I also stopped playing SOE games and wont ever play them again.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. disappointed New Member

I just came back to planetside thinking I could pick up where I left off, only to find my account can't be transferred anymore. I can't even log in to anything. I invested time and money in the game and without anything I could do it's gone. I didn't receive any email about this which boggles my mind. How can you not send an email over something this important. I won't spend money on any SOE game again until this is fixed, knowing that this is how customers are treated.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. disappointed_too New Member

same here...

• Like Like x 3
  12. architec New Member

Same here. "Too late", and I haven't received a single e-mail about the migration. They could at least offer some SC so that picking up would be easier, my account had 4k+ invested. Not even counting the characters and XP. Big thumbs down for such "migration".
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Shads New Member

Exactly the same thing has now happened to me - no emails explaining the migration or that I have a deadline to do something (not played the game for a fair while now) and when i try to log into the launcher I'm told my account is banned.

Customer service have told me that they have re-enabled my account but i was worried that the DLC i bought won't be there - lost count of how much i spent in the time I played this game :(. hopefully customer service will get back to me with good news
  14. Fendy Member

If customer service does get back to you again I suspect they will say something like this: