Worst K/D you've seen BR 30+

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Badname6587, May 16, 2013.

1. TheBillOf3D

K/D matters depending on class you tend to play. A sniper with a low KD is more useless than normal.
  2. TheBillOf3D

I don't play scrub but they do tend to help win objectives and other people's K/D. Maxes also seem to stay dead without them.
  3. Macchus

well theres your problem right there ... youve got the wrong mentality . yes this is a fps . yes one of the objectives is to kill. if there was a clan war and and the objective was to farm kills then yes the High kdr guys would win . ive played plenty of rounds where the other team had a higher kill count but didnt win . countless rounds . none of these were TDM mind you . they were objective based . so your arguement falls flat . you seem very angry for no reason , so angry that now you cant even gets your ideas across properly . this is not a KILL based game . it is an objective based game . no where in the name FIRST PERSON SHOOTER DOES IT SAY KILL . ITS NOT FIRST PERSON KILLY . FPK IS NOT A REAL GENRE.
  4. Macchus

And you really need to stop using the word scrub ... honestly people stopped using that word in 2005 . everytime i read one of your posts i feel like im reading the lyrics to a tlc song ....:rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  5. Jrv

But the objectives, apart from tech plants, are utterly meaningless and it's more fun to play the game for the gameplay, which is killing.
  6. Macchus

I hear ya this game has great potential but its so boring most of the time that i find myself doing the stupidest **** in the warpgate as you dont take damage and i look forward to the threeways as thats when the conversation in game is the most entertaining .