Which NC outfit is the best in Waterson?

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by StarFox64, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drNovikov

Well, enemy pulled armor from another base. We could pull armor there. But some ret*rded XP wh*re blew up the terminals. We had that base almost capped when 2 enemy prowlers came, killed a sunderer and secured the area for TR. We couldspawn a Vanguard ad a back up sunderer, but some ret*rded XP wh*re blew up the terminals.

LOL, hat was not you, enemies were not spamming prowlers, they had to bring them from another location, it's NC who could not pull tanks there. Because some ret*rded XP wh*re blew up the terminals.

There was no my platoon, I was soloing and helping out some other guys. All that separated us from victory was some ret*rded XP wh*re which blew up empty turrets.[/quote]

[IMG]

Blowing up valuable assets like turrets and terminals for certs is equal to betraying and sabotaging your own troops for money. And it's ret*rded. Every time some ret*rded XP wh*re destroys such asset, he is taking it away from NC and works or the enemy.
    • Up x 1
  2. LibertyRevolution

Yeah, I have an AA max... So I don't need turrets.
    Sorry you got yourself stranded with no sunderer, It happens...

You seem to care that they are going to take the base, that is where the problem lies..

I would be happy they are taking the base, it means I can kill all them turrets again.
    Then I can take the base back and repair them for more XP..

Just so people understand what I am talking about..
    30mins of turret farming, 36 certs (3min version):
  3. drNovikov

That's not 'I myself got stranded', that's some ret*rded cert wh*re took victory away from all the NC, for 0.2 cert. It's even worse than TR logging as NC alt lvl 1 and shooting team in the back.

Triple facepalm... Dude, how old are you?
  4. DeltaGun

Quality thread.
  5. vaxx

Action packed video there.

Seriously, if you are halfway decent at this game, you dont need tons of certs. Grinding certs is not like grinding levels in say WoW or Warhammer, or whatever. This is not like an MMORPG where you cant raid if you are not geard properly. BR doesnt mean jack. XP doesnt mean jack. Someone "average" can spend 30 certs on a decent scope and play to BR 100 with a positive k/d, and make contributions to their team. Someone "below average" can spent thousands of certs, play to BR 100 and have a horrible k/d, and not add anything to their team.

Point is, gear doesnt mean much in this game like in other games. It doesnt make or break you.
  6. Shanther

For the lulz...

I more or less only play Heavy Assault. I next to never play medic, I only really play Engi if I need to repair a Sundy real quick, and I sometimes play Infiltrator when I will rack up sniper kills. I almost never roll tanks and a Scythe to me is nothing more then an expensive air taxi. Finally have a positive (1.2) K/D. Now...I have, rank 4 Nanoweave, Resto Kit, rank 1 spawn timers on all vehicles, rank 1 ammo for all vehicles, scopes for all vehicles weapons, rank 1 spawn beacon, rank 4 NMG shield, rank 3 Resist Shield, Rank 3 Adrenaline Shield, Foregrip on 2 weapons, Comp on 1, and 3 total scopes. And probably a few more things I am forgetting. Currently I'm also currently sitting on 900 certs.

Point of all of that...I don't specifically care about getting "max certs possible." Nor do I "cert farm." I roll with an extremely good outfit (XoO) so my certs come just by playing.

My final point for this post. You don't need to be in "the best outfit" or the one with the "most experience / cert gain" as you seem to think. As long as you play half way decently and join a quality outfit everything will come naturally. "Gear" isn't that important. How you play is.
  7. drNovikov

They do it for ceeeeertz!!!

Funny fact: without cert wh*ring I gain a lot more XP per minute than some empty turret fighters. I just play the game. As a dedicated vehicle hunter, I've killed >3200 vehicles, most of them as infantry, using my C4, rockets, AT mines and hacked turrets. That's what I use enemy turrets for:

I'm glad it's not easy for cert wh*res to kill those turrets =)
  8. LibertyRevolution

Sorry, did my best to make it at least watchable..

I could film the video of me sitting in a hacked AA turret for half an hour.. I would score way less XP and it be even more boring.

Anyways, I made that video as proof that even farming turrets is better XP than capping bases in an armor zerg...
    You might cap 4 bases in 30mins in your armor zerg, for a total of 4-8 certs...
  9. vaxx

While I agree with that last statement...can I suggest not worry about certs? Take your favorite gun/vehicle, and go kill stuff. Jump into a platoon that is actually fighting. When they start to ghost cap and/or zerg, join a different one, or go solo to where the fight is. Thats what I do on my NC guy. Dont worry about xp or how many certs I can get from this or that...just go have fun.

I find that the end of play session, I can buy the next upgrade I need usually.
    • Up x 1
  10. drNovikov

I make a lot more XP per hour than you just by playing game.

drNovikov: Experience per Minute: 84.38
    LibertyRevolution: Experience per Minute: 66.98

And I'm not even a 'pro' player. I'm about average level, I believe.

I blow up enemy turrets and terminals only when they actually pose a threat. Usually I guard them and call in our infiltrator. Or I hack them myself, so our team can spawn AMS, tanks, air, kill enemy tanks and enemy air.

Mate, try playing the game for fun. Not grinding certs, but actually playing the game. Not grinding. Playing. You don't need every gun and every scope to be unlocked.

Fun and victory are the purpose of playing games. Grinding some abstract numbers must be boring.
  11. LibertyRevolution

I want to get all my stuff maxed first, then I can just play for fun... I want everyone to get their stuff first.
    Then when I see an enemy lib flying over, I would see 40 lockons rockets chasing it..
    Right now I see 20 sheep running into zephyr fire, 18 sheep camping the spawn shack as medic..
    While 2 guys with annihilators are hopelessly trying to take out a lib..
  12. drNovikov

1. Do you really need everything unlocked to have fun?
    2. You will gain more certs if you start playing like me instead of fighting empty turrets.
    3. How old are you, mate? I'm just curious.
  13. LibertyRevolution

I am by no means a pro player either.. I spent the first 40BR making an average of 3000score per hour.
    That is why I am making these posts, I wasted a lot of my time for low score and I'm trying to help others avoid it.
  14. Shanther

For more lulz...

By playing the game normally I have an Exp per minute of 141.32. While you have an Exp per minute of 66.98. I get twice the exp per minute than you do by just playing normally.

My average score per hour right now is 8552. Your average score per hour is 4023. Once again, mine is twice yours just by playing normally.
    • Up x 1
  15. drNovikov

This will not help, trust me. By killing real enemies instead of empty turrets and helpless terminals you will gain XP faster and have a lot more fun. You are actually punishing yourself, but you just haven't realized it yet.
  16. LibertyRevolution

DigiRev:
    Average XP Per Member: 410301
    Average Play Time: 3d 3h 17m

3*24=72+3=75hours
    410301/75 = 5470 Average Score Per hour

Killing empty turrets pays better than fallowing the DigiRev platoons..
    This is the point of the turrets example.. its not like I'm out killing turrets all day...
    My point being the NC outfit need to do better at bringing in the certs...
    Capping empty bases is not fun, and it does it pay well...

Shantner what outfit you in?
  17. Shanther

18. ({x})Kyoji

I probably drag the score/hour stats down by jumping around at the warpgate during meetings and when I feel like doing nothing but gaining some resources. :)
  19. Dusty Lens

Guys. Comon. Let's not totally off topic this excellent thread for purposes of shameless self promotion.

Comon.

Guys?

Guys?

Comon.
  20. Czuuk

Quoting from here in case the jury is still out. Sometimes it's easier to let other people speak for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.