What is your most hated thing to die against?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bullborn, Mar 15, 2014.

1. ElTovar

Intentional team killers. Just this morning, spawn to base and see generators need repair. run out and see sunderer needs repair. Start repairs and I'm dead. I ask why TK me? Player killed me because I was repairing the sunderer that would not let him in. Wow. What a fun game. No more playing today. NC on Connery sux.
  2. Valdurel

Shotguns! for reasons already stated, simplest weapon to use where all you need to do is go rambo and pour lead into the face of anyone you encounter and just to make sure i wasn't imagining it i logged into my alternate NC character equipped a shotgun on my LA rushed senselessly into an enemy base encountered a VS HA face to face where he managed to pop his shield yet 3 shots to the face he died... and he was no scrub he was a BR 64. So in other words of all the infantry weapons at cqc a shotgun is a no brainer its the very testament of point and shoot lol
  3. JesusVoxel

Anything that is mass spammed when there ain't reason for it.

Mass spam of tanks (viper lightnings) around bases shooting infantry
    -If there ain't enemy tanks to shoot there's no need to stay and spam the base

Mass spam of any aircraft just getting easy infantry kills
    -If there ain't enemy aircrafts, sunderers or enemy tank spam to shoot, ****

Mass spam of infiltrators everywhere
    -If you ain't supporting your squad with sniper or hacking/providing motion sensors, there's no need for pulling a infiltrator
    -Infiltrators should be locked to squads only, too many lone wolfs just running with snipers
    • Up x 1
  4. Frank 2070

I've been OHK'd while running towards building or cover. Also strafing while ADS is slow enought that those annoying wimps can get headshot at you
    • Up x 2
  5. Robertooooo

That happens but not that often. Not to me at least.
  6. miraculousmouse

i thought the heavy shield was an auto i win shield? :D
  7. Frank 2070

Not often but when it happens it's like injecting pure chili straight to your veins
    • Up x 1
  8. LT_Latency

Libs, This is because they aren't fun to fight from the ground.

Standing in one spot for 10 mins and just forcing them back behind cover over and over against gets boring
    • Up x 2
  9. TheReaperKing82

I hate getting killed by a rocket at close range by an infantry player. I mean seriously, at that range he would die from the explosion in real life. So cheesy.....
  10. Cirevam

Lately it's been my pilot. We're flying in a lib testing out the new tailgun angles and we see a Terran Galaxy. I and the gunner ask him to pitch up so we can shoot it. "No, I want to ram it. ENGAGE" then we get skywhaled.

Later that night he did the same exact thing but to a Terran Liberator. The worst part is that we can't even use the ejection seats because ramming is instantaneous death.
    • Up x 1
  11. Hiding in VR

Blame that on the slow weapon change times (which are not a bad thing). If I have a rocket launcher shouldered and enemy infantry runs round the corner, then sorry, you are going to get it. But if its any consolation, I probably take splash damage and will be annoyed I wasted the rocket.
    • Up x 2
  12. Hiding in VR

Unfortunately the thing that in killing me annoys me the most is my own stupidity ;) Those "Well that was bloody obvious" moments!

Next to that it will be lag-induced deaths. The new spawning system is all very well but never pick a Sundy as your first spawn point. Doing that has caused me a few deaths, often to simply being shot before the game renders. Sometimes its because you render before the Sundy and when it suddenly appears you get run over! Which is funny the first time ....
  13. Roland2TowerCame

14. Planetdoge

HE vehicle cheese.
  15. Trudriban

the VS zerg that turns a 24/24 fight into a 48+/12

And dudes that cheese VS camo coverage and shoulder decals. Thanks T-Ray
    • Up x 1
  16. Levtech

Battle Rank 1s.
  17. Raka Maru

It used to be LA's with C4 when I was always driving my Sundie. Now it's getting killed by an enemy that was invincible and should have been dead, but turned around and killed me when my weapon fails (hits, but does no damage).
    • Up x 1
  18. BillBoBaggins

Bug exploiters.
    • Up x 2
  19. Nayrx

When Flying I need reload and instead of reloading I hit "e" and then I see my plane getting farther away as I plummet towards the ground.
    • Up x 5
  20. LIKE A BOSS!

Shotguns.
    • Up x 1