What is your most hated thing to die against?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bullborn, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Flashtirade

Latency and stuttering.
    Flipping over in a vehicle.
    Getting run over.
  2. Casterbridge

Since I play mostly infantry, Vipers for me, so very low skill for so very high kill ratio.

Least ESFs are somewhat fragile and take a bit of skill to pilot even for just hover blasting.
    • Up x 1
  3. Coffee Hound

Anything that kills you in one shot.
    • Up x 1
  4. Zenanii

Engaging several enemy ESF in a A2A fight and somehow hanging on despite being outnumbered. Then there is that one enemy HA who runs lock-ons and ends up owning you with derp point and click >_> Even worse when it's a freak HA in the middle of freaking nowhere deep behind the front lines.

When TR(indar northen warpgate)are pushing our warpgate and I'm chasing enemy air and somehow end up over Mao tech plant AND THE FREAKING AA TURRETS ARE MANNED! Like seriously, it's five to six lattice links behind any kind of meaningful action, do some people live in those things?!

Playing non-AA ground play and having a lib park himself above you and you have no AA to speak of present and you know you'll get utterly destroyed before you can get a skyguard/esf to the rescue.

Flying ESF and dying to vanguard AP in a place where you were really not expecting it (like in TR territory or in that 12 enemies low heat zone)
  5. TekFan

Mindless spams.
    No matter if it's a troup of vehicles or HAs derp-bombing a spawnroom/doorframe or one of this launcher-primaries who needs to use a rocket to kill someone in CQC.
  6. Jerox

Friendlies who think 'Sweet! I just bought this weapon, instead of trying it out on the enemy let's see how it works on my fellow friendly combatants :D', getting knifed by a light assault on a tower who then quickly retreats back to the top of the tower only to do it again or flipping over on my flash only to fall to my death down the mountain I tried to climb to start camping there..
  7. MorganM

OHKs I can't see coming.
  8. PraiseTheSpandex

Getting run over by a friendly tank.

In terms of anything that's not friendly fire, tank shell explosions that seem (I stress "seem") to penetrate thick walls. I'm pretty sure, though, that usually when this happens I'm being killed by the bounce damage and the shot is really coming from the direction opposite the damage that kills me. Still, it makes me rage for a second.

Then I respawn.
  9. Souleater

It was being hunted while on foot by Lib Daltons.

Now it is Viper Lightnings.
  10. Arch

OHK infantry weapons, or the bullet that follows you around a corner to finish you off after you think your safe in cover.
    • Up x 3
  11. maudibe

I used to suicide all the time so i went into settings>keybinding> Aircraft ....and changed the eject key to the Tab key and never eject from my plane again. try it you'll like it.
  12. Crator

Quick-knife... It's just embarrassing..
  13. Fangry

C4, cause there is no defense against it
    Resources so cheap they C4 my flash
  14. Epic High Five

Those times when you've snuck up on a Magrider and you're like maybe 5m from it, and right as you toss your C4 it notices you and strafes just a bit and you C4 falls uselessly to the ground. Then usually the Saron gunner will magdump at me, resulting in a C4 kill for them when they hit the brick I had just dropped so irresponsibly upon the ground.

That or Liberators at 12-24 fights and smaller. Unless literally everybody on your side is dedicated AA you can't stop them, and between fire suppression and nanite auto repair all you can really hope for is maybe 20 seconds of not being HE spammed at out of every 60, if you're LUCKY

Battle gals are worse but are more cert intensive and while they can be operated with 2 people like a Liberator, they're not nearly as deadly then. They're also way less common.
    • Up x 1
  15. Hoki

air hammer
    • Up x 2
  16. Dan_Killian

The only time I rage is when I spend resources on a vehicle, then die before it spawns.
  17. Shinn

Snipers and Libs. But I also take the most satisfaction from killing them, so it evens out ^^ (or at least helping to kill them in the case of Libs)
  18. KnightCole

I think I can now add Team Killing to my most hated thing to die to.....with Aircraft as a totally tied equal.

CUz.....

Get bold and attack out into a large enemy force and start to win...TK
    Trying to run away from enemies and get to cover ot heal up....TK
    Flank around the enemy and hit them in the ***.....TK
    Infiltrate and try something slick there...TK
    LA up on a house and a shoot a guy.....TK to some guy who is overly trigger happy....
  19. Zazen

SMG infils...They are the personification of gameplay cheese...<<un-cloak...Brrrrrrrppp...DEAD...re-cloak...rinse...repeat>>
    • Up x 1
  20. Blippy

Ambushing a Vanguard in my Magrider only for him to pop his shield and kill me with his Titan-AP + Enforcer before the shield wears off.