What is your most hated thing to die against?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bullborn, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Arch

We cry a little each time we are forced to kill you and Epok
  2. Chubzdoomer

On Foot: SMGs (Infiltrator)
    Why: Infiltrators can fire them instantly after they've uncloaked, which gives you little time to react before you're toast.
    Honorable Mention: Shotguns

In Tanks: AT Mines / Mana Turrets
    Why: They're difficult (and sometimes impossible) to see and do loads of damage, especially when paired up.
    Honorable Mention: N/A

In Aircraft: Daltons
    Why: Not only is it ridiculous that Liberators can roll over on their bellies and use Daltons as AA, but they also one-shot ESFs which I think is a complete joke.
    Honorable Mention: Lock-on launchers
    • Up x 1
  3. Vachek

The BR 1-12 with the super size one shot sniper rifle (aka av rocket launcher)
  4. Aractain

Bugs and bad game design.
    • Up x 1
  5. Xeniz

You'd be surprised. Most are able to pop that thing on when the first shot lands on them, then they turn and spray or use rocket primary.
  6. Vanon

Vanu at night. I hate when i can not see them, yet they can see me due to the camo stuff
  7. Syphers

libs and auto shotguns lololo
  8. MajorSharpe

***** players, libs and smg's infiltrators. Grow a pair.
  9. Skylight

Roadkill ESF.

Because apparently they can't even look at a little tree branch funny without exploding but have no problem smashing through infantry.
  10. RiskyTimePanda

Maxes, Unload a full clip and watch him laugh it off.
  11. IamnotAmazing

shotguns, specifically the extended ammo ones that everyone got for free, purely because they can one shot if you're close enough, and are semi auto, seems balanced
  12. Poacher

Sorry to say but the key defense here is to always move around like a spaz. If I have to stop anywhere other than spawn I redeploy and sit in digital heaven until I finish personal or drink breaks. Sucks but that's what it takes to reduce OHK sniping headshots....which annoy me the most.

On another note, snipers should have a class of their own. It should not have been given to cloakers to keep their class from sucking so bad. When jacking of vehicles are implemented the sniper rifle should be unavailable for them to use.
  13. RenegadeHelios

Libs and C4. Anything else is tolerable.
  14. miraculousmouse

With low ttk high dps weapons in close range this shouldnt be a problem, especially if youre using a shotgun or smg. one well aimed shot in his back and hes dead, or several in extremely rapid succession and the same happens. if you arent strafing and he rocket primaries you then it's your problem, honestly if i see a heavy with his rl out and i inow theres one in the chamber i will avoid him. LMGs are bullet hoses -yes, with that you get higher recoil fo r damage and they are out dpsed by other class specific tguns..
  15. Redderic

Liberator tank buster - literally kills my tank in less than a second. Okay, maybe 1.2 seconds, but it's around that 1 second mark. You basically can't do anything about it. Super awesome.
  16. JustARandomNobody

braindead tank and air spam.
  17. smokemaker

Getting stabbed.

If i got stabbed, i was out played. I must not have had my eyes open or got careless.

The random deaths.... I see no issues, sometimes crap just happens.

But a purposely targeted knife, that means i messed up somewhere.
  18. Beltway

Suicide.

Nothing like surviving the impossible with no health left only to fall 3 inches and kill yourself.
  19. Robertooooo

Aim for the head and they are dead before they can react. Most HA's won't react that fast even if you just spray them.