VS weapons the best in the game

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RemingtonV, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Imnuktam

Vs weapons are easiest to sustain hits with when firing full auto since they have have very negligble recoild compared to most nc weapons.

With nc weapons you should be able to kill most targets in less shots if you are hitting them up top. But as someone who plays all three, vs does have some weapons that are bit op. Accuracy & low recoil coupled with the buff to projectile speed they got, and fire rate and a slower firing higher damage weapon doesnt keep up in some cases.
  2. Lavaret

VS weapons are OP, fast reload low recoil and high rate of fire, TR weapons are well balanced NC are weak specially MAX shotgun the worthless **** only sniper is good.
  3. PEETREE

I see you have encountered the vanu ridge tactics.

Step 1: Find a ridge

Step 2: Camp said ridge

Step 3: PROFIT
  4. Gungan

They only have the best LMG, and I think it was Assault Rifle. However, they're only marginally better than TR equivalents... so marginally that it's within 1%.
  5. Limabean

It's weird, I control the NC weapons the best. The VS gun I just cant seem to get a handle on. I know it's supposed to be easy but maybe i'm just used to slower firing weapons or something, I dunno.
  6. Sygmaelle

This :)

My main is VS face melter in CQC and I'm not doin that bad on mid-long range (playin heavy with Flare), got not amazing ratio (1.8 with pure rambo playstyle) but if I don't have minimum 3 persons in front in CQC, in different directions, no troubles. VS are extremely good at close range, and maybe it's just a personnal taste but the Light Assault from VS is actually a beast.

Aaaand this too. My NC heavy got 5.1 ratio. Best faction to shoot people down.
  7. Trysaeder

The NS11a is 99% the same as a VS weapon. If you can't beat a VS with a VS weapon, then you're just a bad player.

VS weapons and vehicles are easier to learn and much more newb friendly. Are you a newb?
  8. Monnor

You shoud go to bet , ever heard something about "dps" a fast gun always wins against a slow. If you hit first with you slow , and get him offguard, you winn too. abut a 1vs1 you will never win this easy like a TR or VS gun user. Face it , you are easymode, i know it, cause i play the other faction too.
  9. Xasapis

You can't possibly be serious. The most lethal max in the game is the NC one. If I pop my head vs TR max I can unload a clip before I get punished. With NC maxes I get myself insta-gibbed.

NC weapons are also murder in close quarter fights, while they lose their effectiveness the further away you go. VS sits in the middle range in terms of effective stopping power while TR have bigger long range stopping power.

At least that's my experience so far. Personally, I prefer fighting the TR. They are easier to handle, despite their overwhelming numbers, than NC. NC are the "pros" in this game for me, smaller in numbers perhaps, but absolutely beasts in all encounters with them.
  10. Pax Empyrean

No, you idiot, that's TTK listed when you're firing from the hip. Smaller rets make a big difference at 50m when spraying wildly, which is not what you should be doing at 50m. You should be aiming down the sights and adjusting for recoil, which is actually easier with the GD-7F due to its weaker horizontal recoil. Competent players kill as quickly with the GD-7F as anyone with any automatic (highest automatic DPS will do that), and they do it by aiming instead of just waving their gun in the general direction of the enemy when they are at a range where hipfire starts missing shots.
  11. BurialDay

One might assume that indeed I have heard of DPS. One might assume such a thing because I mentioned DPS in the very post you quoted.
  12. VoidMagic

This thread is so full of garbage.
    NC do you have special napkins to wipe the tears from
    your ladyparts or do you just use your skirts?

/thatisall
  13. alecholman

If you can actually move around in a fire fight, or 1v1, so that its harder for people to hit you while landing more of your bullets, maybe you won't die as often. I have a player in each faction, I like TR best as you can tell by my avatar because it's default weapon for HA, but each of my characters KDR is at least 1:1. So if you're going less than 1:1, you need to change the way you play. Or change class. One faction has no real advantage in infantry, especially with the amount of weapons (main heavy weapons aren't as equal).

So stop complaining. Its the player, not the faction