[VS] Pandora Project [DORA]- If you want teamplay AND fun

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Exoz, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Lykurgus

Yup, logged out, logged in, tried it from my home PC and still the same. Should I try it IE or should it work just fine in Firefox?
  2. Exoz

That is pretty strange, you're the first person to experience something like that, I will accept your application though, see if you can log in afterwards.
  3. Lykurgus

Well I can log in and view the forums just fine, still cannot comment on my app. Very odd. Tried it in IE 9 (just in case it was Firefox being crap) and its the same. I can upload a screen shot somewhere if you want?

Will pester people for an invite today, thank you very much!
  4. geekrider

hey there....now before you sacrifice me due to my TR avatar let me introduce myself
    i am geekriderv2 ....version 2...version 1 plays TR on waterson...anywho after seeing the WDS season 1 results i was intrigued by the vs....even though (and i'll be honest and upfront) i loathe the vs...so i made a new character...i'm BR7 currently...BR32 on waterson...so you know i've got my fair share of experience...even though i wont be running much on ceres i was hoping to join an outfit for the fun time that i DO log on...usually on weekends...i mainly play light assault and i just started

PS: so far my experience with joining squads has been pretty boring...no communication...no orders..no leading...so... ya....
  5. Timer

We use our mumble server for communication. If we have open squads we try to relay necessary information to randoms via ingame voip. So there are orders and there is leading. There is at least a platoon waypoint that direct the players that are not in our outfit in the general direction.

But if you want the full "experience" you should apply at our website http://pandora-project.net
  6. Serafine

Not to mention that ingame voice chat is plagued by horrible lag and exceptionally bad quality most of the times. Sometimes it's not even working at all.
  7. Timer

something for you guys to watch while the servers are down for maintenance:
    • Up x 2
  8. Exoz

Come join the leading team if you want to be part of an outfit that knows what it's doing, enjoy following orders, want leaders who dont just set up a waypoint and that's it? Then this is the place for you.
  9. JetSetz

Hey everyone, JetSetz here presenting you an all new montage of my 2nd Signature video as a DORA Officer member!
    Enjoy the video and join the fight with us!
    ~JetSetz

• Up x 1
  10. Timer

nice work :)
  11. SiegePlanGR

I would like to be joining your outfit. I am an experienced FPS player, playing PS2 for a month now and focusing on my Heavy Assault. You seem pretty organised as well. I'll leave that request here and let's hope we will team up in the battlefield as well.
    IGN: SiegePlanGR
  12. Timer

hey, please post an application on our website http://pandora-project.net
  13. Ualati

Just because I don't think I've said this yet, ever since joining DORA I've had so much more fun with the game. So thanks guys for being awesome :)
  14. MrMurdok

Going up against [DORA] in firefights has made me 582% more appealing to female Vanu Infiltrators. Ceres VS, join them!
    • Up x 2
  15. Timer

shameless bump
    • Up x 1
  16. N0man

Our official recruitment video:
    • Up x 1
  17. Exoz

Recruiting seasoned soldiers looking for a fun environment with quality gameplay and competent leaders, also newer players if you're willing to learn and become part of our team =)
  18. Timer

bump
  19. Exoz

Still recruiting people looking for a quality experience in the game with an outfit who's experienced and coordinated.
  20. Exoz

Come join our team of dedicated players where teamplay is the first thing on the order of the day, and hello to our 2 new members from RMIS ;)