[VS] Pandora Project [DORA]- If you want teamplay AND fun

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Exoz, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Exoz

Hey everyone, we're looking for people interested in playing Planetside 2 in the summer ahead, so if you're one of those guys and in need of a fun and efficient outfit with good leadership from experienced squad leaders we'd love to have you.
  2. HappyT

*shameless self bump* :D
  3. N0man

I was about to quit ps2 but then i got on this outfit and found new way of playing this game. Never had so much fun and organised events before then. Da best outfit ever!
  4. Exoz

Luv ya too N0man, still looking for players who actively play during the summer, apply @ www.pandora-project.net if you want a fun and organized team to play with =)
  5. Timer

6. Serafine

I'm trying to register but it keeps giving me a 404 o_O
  7. Timer

8. Serafine

Everything is okay, it was just a momentary thing (maybe some sort of server or connection issue).

Anyway *bump*
  9. Exoz

Summer's almost over, join us and put your gameface on ;)
  10. Kaesarr

Friendly bump. :D To the vanu guys: Pandora is one of the best outfits on Vanu side we meet in Auraxis (there are also other outfits, but surely Pandora is one of them)

Bye Exoz and see you on the battlefield! :eek::D
    • Up x 1
  11. Plasmidon

This outfit is definately the best VS outfit in Ceres.

-BUMBITY BUMBITY BUMB!
  12. Gudijevski

gonna log in now and try to join you guys, wish me luck :3
  13. Towe12

Outfit is looking for new recruits. Apply at http://pandora-project.net/ if you are looking for fun and some competitive gameplay during our ops time. (19-23 CET).
  14. Exoz

We've been so lucky to have people recording things every now and then who put together such awesome material, thanks Jetsetz and thanks to my outfit that I worked really hard to perfect and that's given me so many fun times, truth is most of us in Pandora Project only keep playing because of the outfit and nothing more.

As you will see in the below vid, it's not that serious many times, and we had and still have a lot of laughs and even though we care about being very good at this game as a team and we take it seriously, our primary goal is to have fun, so I hope you'll have fun listening to this =). This is just a fraction of the many rofl times we've had in game and on voice comms.

Oh, and join us! www.pandora-project.net and your planetside2 experience will change drastically for the better =)

• Up x 2
  15. MrMurdok

At first I was like "lol this is some pretty funny shiz"

Towards the end, it was more like "We're prioritizing fights with THAT?!"
  16. Exoz

There's times when it gets very serious and comms are clear when we go all out, but we choose when to do that and there's times when it's just layed back and stuff like in that video just happens, it's a balance between fun and discipline that's how I can best describe it =) in the end we're all here to have fun
    • Up x 1
  17. MrMurdok

Regardless, I loved it.
  18. Exoz

Aw cheers murdok =), recruitment still open folks, come join us for a true ps2 experience =)
  19. Lykurgus

Hi, I applied on your forums today (under my Vanu main, Mandorallen), one of your guys asked me some questions but i cannot reply or comment on my own application thread. Whenever I try to deleve into a user account to send a PM (my next course of action) It tells me I dont have permisson... help!
  20. Exoz

You just have to login to our website using the email/password you used when you registered to make the application, you need to be logged in to the website to post comments in your application.