[VS] Pandora Project [DORA]- If you want teamplay AND fun

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Exoz, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Exoz

Oh look, seems like we're doing something right, we pissed off some TR for them to make a post and bump our lovely thread, thank you for that.

Anyhow, to get the facts straight:

Us killing about 500 tanks/aircraft from a rock is just relaxation when we want to just take a break from the usual territory bound gameplay and just enjoy ourselves. You should try to have fun in this game, who knows you might like it. Also, don't tell others what to do in this game, everyone has fun with what they find enjoyable, nobody cares.

We don't mind that TR has to scramble like 20 libs to kill us, we welcome it, yet most of the times they try, they fail, for hours. Then you know what's fun? Going back up there again 10 minutes later and pissing them off some more, and soon they realize that they will never be rid of us, at which point endless laughs break out on voice chat as we enjoy our time as a community both inside and outside the game.

Our sole purpose is enjoyment and organized gameplay and well... yes... wherever possible, pissing off TR and NC in staggering fashion, if that is achieved it is always an added bonus.

Now for future recruits:

Join us! And you will sit and smile as well while watching TR and NC raging at you both in game, and on these forums.

See you in game ;)
  2. Chipay

It's a great outfit, we're mobile, we're fast and we use our numbers to push away the biggest threats, Exoz knows what he's doing.

At this moment we're mainly focused on winning the alerts, it requires us to work together very well to fight TR and NC with our mostly sheer VS population. Though, outside of that we're going easy mode, there's room for bar talk and chit chat as much as you want whilst we're performing some pretty crazy ideas to get XP.

If you're searching for a community, not just an outfit, that's both relaxing and committed to the game, check us out
    P.S.: If you like gunning Liberators you really want to check us out, we have great pilots :D
  3. DiveXx

I woul
    Never would/could join Vanu, NC but never Vanu.
    BTW: the only thing you do is organizing a zerg, you get like 30 ppl and then go with 30 ppl for one, has nothing to do with skill or whatever. And no you dont pissed me off.
    • Up x 1
  4. Chipay

We do indeed organize a zerg, a large TR zerg that's stuck in their warpgate or in the little biolab teleporter rooms.
    • Up x 1
  5. xypers

6. Exoz

He means we induce rage with our playstyle and the only way they can kill us is to mass 12312434564634 prowlers

btw /wave fatalitycrab ;D
  7. Spyrius

Every time I kill someone in such a vile and insidious fashion I feel sorry for the victim; I know it`s silly, it`s just a game, but my conscience activates after it`s done, and I`m not proud to kill a noob. I prefer a challange, so I can get more satisfaction, I just can`t leech on someone`s helplessness for long and eventually go take some glorious risks or whatever.

But if you feel very proud and accomplished by killing noobs and casual players... that`s good for you! It`s even funny when people get irritated by you, only for first 4-5 min maybe, not for 40-50 min.

However, basing your own fun on someone else`s anger and frustration is no fun to me. It proves some serious emotional instabilities or difficult puberty, definitely not fun.
    But really, in the end having fun is all that matters in this game, so have whatever the hell you consider to be fun!
  8. Exoz

lol someone is reading too much into an outfit performing well :D

It's not our fault, (well maybe it is?) if we are good at what we do and that we're organized and efficient. We have a lot of people and whatever we do we try to have it be fun AND organized, so yeah, the opposing factions might shed some tears, but then again our door is always open. We welcome anyone who wants to reroll VS because of us :D

Apply now and you will be on the greener sider of things! ;)
  9. 0402rasmus1

i have an idear we should try to get a full platoon doing the magrider on galaxy trick and then just take a hole lot of enemy bases by shooting them from the air with magriders
  10. HouseLegend

11. Eejay

Mature and friendly officers that know how to lead - Great community outside of the game in terms of a very active forum - No kids shouting useless commands at you

If you're looking for a purpose in Planetside this is it :)
  12. mycreagle

I don't even know if this is the place to say this, but this is just a random hello from an NC who's been at the sharp end of your play a few times. I can't condone the purple spandex, but the way you guys play this game shows ingenuity and creativity, which is mighty refreshing. Kudos for that, in the most genuine way possible.
  13. HappyT

Of course you are, everyone is welcome to apply or at least express their opinion here. Yeah I agree, our playstyle is a refreshing deviation from standard zergs. :D
  14. Exoz

Well thank you, it's nice to hear such comments, especially when coming from the opposing team's side =)
  15. HappyT

done by our member which we are all proud of

• Up x 1
  16. Exoz

Indeed we are =)

We're always looking for more players who want an organized and very active outfit for the summer ahead
    • Up x 1
  17. MrMurdok

Hey, DORA.

Always good to see your tags appear on the kill/death feed. BAWC knows that whenever DORA is on the field, we're in for a good fight.

Keep it up!
  18. TerryTenMen

Can I join?
    • Up x 1
  19. Timer

20. Exoz

Hehe cheers, appreciate it =)