[VS] Pandora Project [DORA]- If you want teamplay AND fun

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Exoz, Feb 28, 2013.

1. St3althKiller

Hi, I am playing in the biggest as I know VS outfit on Ceres , Foundation [TFDN] and my outfit is not really organized and it lacks dedicated players , I think these videos you have made already show your dedication and organization so I would like to contact one of you guys for more details cause I really never see DORA platoons and I am a bit worried if your outfit still has dedicated members .
    -Deztroyar
  2. Timer

3. Timer

4. N0man

Look for our open Squad for non-outfit members to join and see how we play.
  5. Exoz

Come join the joyride ;>
  6. KissyKissyBangBang

Come play with us, I need more gunners for my batmobile. :3
  7. F0RCE

I love batmobile, can I join?
  8. KissyKissyBangBang

I'm quite picky as to who gets to be my Robin. Make an application at pandora-project.net!
  9. N0man

We recruit skilled pilots for our Air Force Squad:

10. N0man

Join the dark side NOW!!!!
  11. N0man

12. N0man

13. N0man

14. N0man

*Ba Dum Tss*
  15. N0man

Congratulations to ALL Cobaltians with SS Final Win! And well done Dorians with Air dominance and ground support.
  16. Pamel

Your guild is full of team killers.
  17. N0man

I'm sure that was an innocent accident or one of our clumsy trials. If you let us know in game names of these team killers we will tell them to be more careful. Peace :)
  18. F0RCE

Can i join?
    [IMG]
    big fan.

IGN: ForceVS
    likes to kill people, hate dying.
    play HA all day except for special air farm and ram killzz.

Disclaimer: This post contains element of sarcasm but I am actually interested in the outfit because whats better than 1 Heavy Assualt? Yes you are right 2 infiltrators with candy canon.
  19. N0man

All our applicants have to apply on our official Outfit site: www.Pandora-Project.Net
    Look for [Apply] button in top right corner.
  20. Hula

Still recruiting everybody of all BRs, your skill level will improve exponentially with us.