[VS] Ghosts of the Revolution [US East]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by robo, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Drealgrin

BROS, Join this outfit, BEST IN GAME. because they're the bomb
  2. Ziintekh

Sounds like a really good outfit, I signed up!
  3. BetaGuru

Best outfit on Mattherson.
  4. TehBenju

New Recruiting Video! Special thanks to : MDG-ElegantMess

GOTR: A Legacy Of Success

5. ajma

How many active players you guys have? I'm with AT now but want to change.
  6. robo

According to OutfitPoints.com, over the last week we have had 336 active members. Over the last month, 436. Our total is currently 647 but I have not done this month's roster cleanup yet, so our "active percentage" is lower right now than it will be in a few days.

Additionally, our daily active numbers can be anywhere from 50-80, and on Thursdays (raid night) that jumps to 120-150. Last Thursday we were at 140.
  7. ajma

Good, where can I get the TS info for your outfit? That's all I needed to know, honestly.
  8. robo

Sending you a PM!
  9. Ziintekh

When should I be receiving an invite, if any?
  10. robo

I am away from my computer until Monday, so if you will add Grott, deathwish200k, and Ivandrov to your friends list, they will get you sorted out!
  11. Ziintekh

Thank you, and I will do that.
  12. robo

Welcome to all of our new recruits!
  13. MeatballMobeus

PEST rolls out the buggy gang and makes me cry after I get a beacon up in this weeks TNR!

14. Lobada07

If you haven't been taken care of by this afternoon I will make sure you are settled when I get off work today. ---->Grott

Welcome to GotR!

EDIT: Nevermind I see you got straightened on our forums :D Welcome aboard!
  15. katoblepas1

like the outfit sing me up for the tactical
  16. VoidMagic

cause grandpa V says...
    HAVING DEEP ROOTS IS IMPORTANT
  17. MeatballMobeus

PEST pulls out the side arms and I make an announcement about my channel in this video!
  18. BorialisAurora

Hello GotR, My name is BorialisAurora from Connery, however I do have a Matherson Char who is looking for an outfit named BralusT, I am very interested in running with your outfit but I seem to just miss you guys when you are running, or you are always full. Either way, if you guys are interested in having me, I will log in at least once a week to participate if I can.
  19. ReformerTR

prophets of fate FTW
  20. MeatballMobeus