[VS] Ghosts of the Revolution [US East]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by robo, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Dzire

Really wanted that bridge battle at Scarred Mesa tonight! Too bad AT had to drop in behind and ruin the fun lol. Always a good fight with yall, GOTR.... Much respect from CML!
  2. MeatballMobeus

New TNR video is up! This time, with a birds eye view!
  3. MeatballMobeus

I put together a few of my favorite clips from the Ghosts of The Revolution VS Terran Republic Guard Community Clash
  4. robo

We've added a "featured streamers" database to our site! Check it out for different styles of solo play and teamwork, when we're running ops: http://gotr.us/streams/
  5. robo

Scrimmages with other outfits are upcoming!
  6. MeatballMobeus

So many explosions!
  7. robo

GOTR is still recruiting players of all playstyles and skill levels. Come join the fun!

We recently changed our TS3 server address, if you are a returning member or a friend of the outfit and our TS server appears deserted, you may be on the wrong one. Contact me for details.
  8. Realism

I would like to give you guys a try for my first outfit, I am very much interested in organized gameplay.
  9. Kraken Merius

Im interested in joining up, I'm very new and look forward to hopefully meeting yall. I filled out the sign up on the website earlier.
  10. tumbzilla

Hoping to join up! Just filled out the sign up thing on the website.
  11. Joey3155

Are you still recruiting? I recently came back to Planetside 2 and I'd like to join your outfit.
  12. Ivandrov

Yes, we are! Just head on over to our website at gotr.us and use the sign up button to the left!
  13. robo

GOTR is still recruiting VS players of all skill levels! New to the game? Not a problem. Looking for a group of experienced players to frag with? Also not a problem. Looking for leadership opportunities? We are the place for you.
  14. Cr4zy Ph4n

ROBO! I was in GOTR in PS1. I was sideswipe. Not sure if you remember me... lol
  15. robo

I remember you! You should defect. Come wear the right color.
  16. Pgmaer

I totally want in! Posted an application on your site, read the Pillars, and just need a secret word! PM me!
  17. robo

Request processed, though I used the email you sent me. Make sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox.
  18. Pgmaer

Done and done
  19. Cr4zy Ph4n

I'm thinking about Robo but I work to hard on TR atm.. I just started too. But if I play VS; I will be definitely looking forward to playing with GOTR! What's your ingame name? Also, you got any good recommendation for TR outfits?
  20. robo

In-game name same as always, robocpf1

If you absolutely MUST go red, go with BWC.