[VS] Ghosts of the Revolution [US East]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by robo, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Cr4zy Ph4n

Thanks Robo! Someone posted on my post on BWC. I'mma add ya to friends when I get on Wednesday. When I get full knowledge of this game, we can do some ops together. (Same faction or not) :p
  2. geekrider

Hey there guys!
    I was planning on making a VS account on here. I usually play TR on Waterson. (Stats-http://www.planetside-universe.com/character-5428064957336850433.php)
    BR36 on Waterson. As you can see, I've got my fair share of experience. I usually log on on weekends and was planning to play either LA or Infil. Also the times I do log on are
    10.30pm Friday - 11.30am Saturday EST
    10.30pm Saturday - 11.30am Sunday EST
    Just wanted to know if you have squads running at these times.

PS: If you think those times are a little weird, that's because I live in India.
  3. Svipdag77

Hey, I just shot you guys an app at gotr.us. Hope FEAR's still looking for some grease monkeys!
  4. Ripcord98

hi, i want to join but im new to the game but not new to fps games though. i come from the console area so i got to get used to this. I do have a mic. Im only 4 days into the game and my kdr is is really bad.
  5. robo

I think I've processed everyone at this point, check your email and your PM inboxes. If you have not received a message from me, just send me a PM here and I'll get you sorted.
  6. mohamad feisal

can i join your outfit?
  7. robo

Check your PM inbox!

All replies processed.
  8. Specter57

Hey GOTR! I'm new to ps2, but I've had experience playing fps before, and I'm looking for an outfit. Would you guys be willing to give me a shot?
  9. robo

Absolutely! Check your PM inbox for more information.
  10. Spikeman389

I sent in my recruiting form over the website. I wasn't sure if I needed to register with the website first or sign up for the recruiters. I look forward to playing with the clan!
  11. robo

Hey Spike, good playing with you today, and welcome aboard!
  12. robo

GOTR will begin running Open Platoons sometime in the near future. If you're interested in trying us out, look for us in the squad list!
  13. robo

Active numbers are climbing! Hope to have a big turnout for events this week.
  14. robo

My apologies to anyone who tried to apply or sign up this weekend, I was out of town on a ski trip with limited internet. If you've applied, check your email or PM inbox here on the forum. If I haven't replied to you, let me know, I may have missed someone.
  15. robo

Activity continues to grow by the day! Easily a platoon on during primetime every day, and climbing!
  16. robo

Open platoons have been going well, we run them almost every day and you can always join us on Teamspeak if you send a /tell to the squad leader!
  17. robo

Active numbers continue to grow! It's a great time to join.
  18. robo

Current Thursday Night Raid numbers: 120+

Between 1-2 platoons on nightly during primetime!
  19. robo

Still recruiting for all divisions! Infantry, Vehicles (both air and ground), and rapid response team!
  20. Perfidious

I would love a chance to try out for your outfit. I am primary a Galaxy Pilot (gunship or drop ship) and Secondary an Infiltrator. I also have a fair amount of experience as a Liberator pilot and gunner.

-Perfidiouse