[VS] DasAnfall [DA]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Ender, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Eyeklops

In b4: hacks, fake/photoshopped, get gud, l2play, you got dumpstered, lol target selection, MSW OP, DA.exe OP.
  2. WaaWaa

Congrats on your win DA!
    • Up x 2
  3. GaBeRock

Of course they were going to win. Mattherson Players>Everyone else ;)
    • Up x 1
  4. Mangoz

hey da members im lvl 35 vanu on matterson and i was wondering how i can join your outfit i would rly be appreciated
    my ign is XDLoLz and thou i dont play everyday i can play at least 2-3times a week plz consider ty
  5. Quiiliitiila

Just out of curiosity, is DA recruiting currently? The Matherson/Waterson merger got me thinking it may be time for me and my brother to actually join an outfit of more than just ourselves. :p We're on Waterson, but I took the liberty of checking out the VS Matherson outfits too, you guys seem to be a pretty legit bunch to run with.

Thanks!
    -Quiiliitiila
  6. Quiiliitiila

Bump, same question as above :D
  7. Ender

I'm still unsure of how the merge will be handled in regards to DA. We've got a few potential recruits right now as the "recruitment closed" doesn't really sway most people lol. I believe we're around ~88 members or so right now, and i've always wanted to stay under 100 or around it. Really the thing Im slightly worried about is having A LOT of apps (relevant to our size of course) right after the merge and not giving people a fair shake on an app simply because we had a lot ask at once in a short amount of time.

tl;dr - Recruitment will most likely be open, though the "official" status isn't going to reflect it. It's a bit silly I know, but it serves to weed out many people who aren't all that serious about app'ing to us. Come post-merge, hit me up and join the squads a couple time and we'll see if it could be a good fit :)
  8. Quiiliitiila

That's not silly, it's perfectly understandable especially considering your outfit's nature as a small and effective special ops unit rather than a rambling zergfest.

I look forward to teaming with you all once the merger happens and hope both myself and my brother can earn a place on your roster!

-Quilliitiila
    • Up x 1
  9. Moridin6

we have our own tiny little outfit, which ill most likely stayin, but we join up with effective groups to get sht done. so if you have an open squad ill be trying to join it ;)
    add me and once we merge the purple pew pew shall prevail
    (maxed beacon, mic, purple party smoke)
  10. Ender

Just saw this, will do!
    • Up x 1
  11. Corezer

per UniRoll's request:

"Got him!"
  12. Ender

lol nice :)
  13. PsycoSlasher

Great group of players who are fun guys, aaaand they TAKE A JOKE BUMP
  14. Corezer

Yeah, they really are. He messaged me like "OMG I rofl'd, you baited me hard!" and I was thinking "is this some sort of troll... this isn't normal gamer behavior....

If I were vanu, I would try to join these guys, although I don't think I'm that good. Pretty good, but not that...
  15. Posse

She*

My reaction would have been quite different though, probably involving breaking something.
  16. novicez

quick question: What is DA2? Are they original DA members or are they another outfit that was merged with DA?
  17. VSDerp

DA2 is for recruits that wanna join DA and friends.
  18. novicez

Oh I see, figures. Thanks mang. ;)
    • Up x 1
  19. MrJengles

Haha!

Also, I know that feeling of jet-packing onto a tree, only for DA / VS to make a big push and wipe out your teammates and spawns. Suddenly you're all alone...
  20. PEETREE

bump for a great outfit. Am starting to have time to play again and haven't seen too many familiar tags. Glad to see you guys are still running strong!
    • Up x 1