[VS] DasAnfall [DA]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Ender, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Sock

More dumpstering:
  2. Dis

Terrible. Just terrible.

This guy gets it.

3. Sock

An inspiration to us all.
  4. Navus

i've been telling sock for weeks that he's "doing it wrong"
    • Up x 1
  5. Sock

I just don't like the taste.
    • Up x 1
  6. Posse

For some reason every single time I shoot a rocket at a ESF, they decide to press the hover up key at the last second, how do you do it?
  7. Sock

Aim above them? I swear Possee...
  8. Posse

I do that, but when I do that, they decide to go left or right or down :(
  9. ChicoFuerte

You have to learn to bend the rocket.
  10. Flapatax

I usually take 1 or 2 medkits then they fly straight. I have to relog if they do it for more than 4 hours though, that usually means I'm going to crash.
    • Up x 2
  11. Posse

I'm pretty sure that's a reference to something but idk what.
  12. Sock

Mighty Ducks I believe.
  13. Forlorn Hope

I almost pooped my pants last night when I saw an DA air squad up not just for giggles but for a large part of an alert. Go back to your ground farming please leave me be in the sky.

I think its Mighty Ducks 3, Russian Edition that you are referring to. I believe rocket is russian for puck.
  14. Flapatax

Funnily enough we tried to do the flying V over to Howling Pass but it ended up being a vague drifting lowercase h.
    • Up x 3
  15. Herby20

DA.exe? Duh.
  16. Posse

Then my DA.exe is broken, fix it Ender, damn it!
  17. Forlorn Hope

Nice job in the Community Clash, who was flying your Liberators? They did a great job.
  18. Mustarde

DA performed brilliantly in the community clash, I expected nothing less.

There were some things behind the scenes that no one but me saw. Like how they blew the vehicle terminals at most of their bases behind their active hex... which was effective in deterring me from hacking out sunderers to try and get a spawn at their base. Sending a few players ahead to the biolab during the second round to harass air terminals and prevent reinforcing vehicles. And of course, solid performance in the larger fights where all the attention was.

Not sure if they are actively recruiting or not at the moment - but definitely a competitive outfit for community clash and future events.
    • Up x 1
  19. Sock

Recruitment is on a temporary freeze as we integrate some of our newer acquisitions and gear up for competitive play.
    • Up x 2
  20. WaaWaa

<3 DA!

And much lulz for mpal in that glitchy spot at the amp station. Touché sir!