[VS] DasAnfall [DA]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Ender, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Posse

stealing my kills with that lame setup, I hate you
    • Up x 2
  2. Thurwell

I hope all that rolling the mossie back over footage is old, because all you need to do is hold down thrust and move your mouse to the side to roll yourself upright.
  3. Sock

Not old, not sober either though.
  4. Thurwell

I suggest post it notes for drunk flying. Put my roll over technique on one, and on the other write 'Watch out!' That should prevent colliding with both terrain and vehicles.
  5. CptFirelord

DA, you're more effective than ever. I'm pretty sure every TR and NC can attest to that on Mattherson :p

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. Sock

DF is back

• Up x 2
  7. Iron Chief

I have never really cared for how this game goes for spectating, but I must say last night was an amazing show you guys put on against FCRW. Honestly I thought you guys were going to lose last night because of it being a combined arms match but, I have never been so happy to be proven wrong. Props to you guys once again on an excellent win and I look forward to the finals knowing you guys are going to rep Mattherson. <3
    • Up x 4
  8. Herby20

I mean, I guess it was okay....
  9. Visk

If you don't play on Mattherson, you don't matter, son
    • Up x 1
  10. WaaWaa

Yea I go on Connery like an all-star NBA player goes to a schoolyard full of kiddies and dunk all over them. It is true. Sorry Connery. And it's not a bad thing I enjoy the non cut-throat gameplay (and provides many lulz too).

Btw, any ETA on the release of the footage for this match? I missed it and can't wait to see it!
  11. Johari

Gratz on the win DA and here you go WaaWaa

www dot twitch dot tv/planetside2/b/518522980

Link does not want to work and post editing is wonky. Think you can work it out though.
    • Up x 1
  12. Johari

13. WaaWaa

14. Sock

Ringing for TR Mattherson
    • Up x 1
  15. MajiinBuu

DA sets there Gals and Sundies to Squad/Platoon only! And they're not even full! So mean :(
    • Up x 1
  16. VSDerp

i personally hate these forest hippies. make me sick
    • Up x 1
  17. Visk

Quiet, VSTwerp!
  18. Karzi

I like DA , they let me ring for them in CC because they know that is pisses of the kids.
    • Up x 3
  19. Posse

And you get mad when I rocket primary your ***, don't forget that :D
  20. yeHHH1g

Speaking of rocket primaries....

If have experience with rocket primary roleplaying, Uncle DA needs you for the MCY match.