VOID - Vanu - US Genudine

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by PhraseUniverse, Jun 23, 2015.

1. sandman2111

Just wanted to say I am very happy with all the new recruits so far.. I believe [VOID] is becoming a large family of like minded soldiers. I can't wait until the next patch that will give us our official outfit decal and outfit tags to wear in game. This will change everything for us as a outfit. Once this go live our outfit name should fly high on every Vanu Sovereignty base on all continents. For those unfamiliar with how the outfits game mechanics work... Well once outfits are released every base that [VOID] OUTFIT takes our name will fly on the base banner. So it will be a purple Vanu Sovereignty banner with the addition of [VOID] and our outfit decal. When you hoover over the base on the map it will show how long we have held the base for as well. This will be the start of [VOID] OUTFIT dominated all the Vanu Sovereignty bases ownership for every continent. So get hyped because [VOID] OUTFIT will be the premier Vanu Sovereignty outfit and it will show on the map by our bases with hold, Tactics and our skilled fighters. Thanks for being apart of [VOID] OUTFIT
    • Up x 1
  2. sandman2111

• Up x 1
  3. sillykins

I'm very interested in joining this Outfit, however I do not yet feel that I am ready. My boyfriend is a PC veteran and I tried playing with him before the PS4 version came out, but I felt that I only held him back. I still have some learning to do and am not sure if I am active enough, but the vision of this Outfit is definitely something I agree with. I'll be keeping an eye on you guys and will keep practicing until I am ready to apply :) All the best and see you around!
    • Up x 1
  4. auryn789

i sent in an application, hoping to be able to get in and see how it is with an actual squad/outfit to work with. will be different, but will beat just running around by myself.
    • Up x 1
  5. sandman2111

Check out [VOID] Believe show you how to light assault :)

6. sandman2111

Thanks for checking us out please send me a add on PS4 my psn is Sandman211. Your experience level is not a concern with me it's if u are a good listener and able to follow orders. I love helping players out and getting them to a level of skilled fighter. When u are ready let me know.. We are here to help and we are like a family not some outfit ego that looks down on players. We are about teaching and showing people how to win.. Like I always say only through your success will we win cuz we are one unit we win together :)
  7. sandman2111

Thanks for checking us out.. Send me a friend request and a message on PS4... My psn is Sandman211. I will get u in the fight asap with your [VOID] brothers in arms :)
    • Up x 1
  8. PhraseUniverse

There was a problem with the application form over the weekend. If you applied on July 9-10 and haven't heard from us, you may need to re-apply. Sorry for any inconvience.
  9. PhraseUniverse

10. PhraseUniverse

Training and playing with the new recruits has been great. It's fun watching these guys go from noobs to hardened fighters!

Join the ranks of VOID today! Apply at voidoutfit.com
  11. PhraseUniverse

We're officially at 200+ members! Armored and Air Squadrons are coming together nicely. VOID has always been a force to be reckoned with. But now we have even more manpower.

If you want to play with a great group of players and fierce competitors. Apply at voidoutfit.com
  12. PhraseUniverse

VOID Ops Night! It's going to good time!

Recruiting has been absolutely crazy over the past few weeks. Come join us! voidoutfit.com
  13. Joshua_Osiris

Just wanted to express my excitement for Update 1. o_O Woo.

Also bump.
  14. PhraseUniverse

This update has been loooooong awaited.
  15. PhraseUniverse

16. Jaeger716

17. PhraseUniverse

We got you in.
  18. sandman2111

[VOID] OUTFIT Members... Just a quick thank you for all your hard work up to this point!!!

Hello [VOID] OUTFIT Members... I just wanted to say I am so proud of [VOID] outfit and all its members!! All our [VOID] members are truly amazing players to say the least. Today is a great day for [VOID] OUTFIT, all our members and Vanu Sovereignty. Today is the day we unite and become the legit outfit we have all been working so hard towards... Some of us since before beta even released :)

I just wanted to thank each and everyone one of you personally and tell you only great things are ahead of us from this point!! We will be a force to be reckoned with!! [VOID] OUTFIT will be known on for our great tactics, courage under fire, quick response to all enemies’ activities and our unbreakable bond we share for each other and our amazing OUTFIT!!

Thanks again for being a part of [VOID] OUTFIT ...Remember through your success we all win … we always fight together as one there is no room for individuals here!!
  19. sandman2111

Same here.. [VOID] OUTFIT members will make history for sure!
  20. sandman2111

Another outfit? There is only one Outfit -> [VOID] :) add me on psn Sandman211 we will crush all that stand in our way.