VOID - Vanu - US Genudine

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by PhraseUniverse, Jun 23, 2015.

1. sandman2111

Just checking on you... Let me know when you are ready to step into the [VOID] it's life changing :)
  2. PhraseUniverse

We were FLOODED with applications yesterday. I promise to reply to everyone today. Thanks for your interest in VOID!
  3. PhraseUniverse

Indeed.
  4. PhraseUniverse

If you're still looking for a VS outfit, and a great community of players, look no further.

voidoutfit.com
  5. Puppy_PunchFace

I've sent in my application. Here's your bump!
  6. PhraseUniverse

Thanks for contacting us! I've already replied, check your psn. Welcome to VOID!

voidoutfit.com
  7. PhraseUniverse

8. PhraseUniverse

9. Joshua_Osiris

10. PhraseUniverse

Tuesday Night Ops!
  11. Remlor

Just applied. Hope to see you in game soon.
  12. PhraseUniverse

Extremely busy over the past few weeks. I was on vacation for over a week, only to return to a ton of work projects :mad: .

I've replied to every application we received since then. Thanks for your interest!
  13. PhraseUniverse

This is the last week for Open recruitment for VOID. After this week, you will have to referred by another VOID member.

Be sure to apply this week! voidoutfit.com
  14. jphavlik

Hi, first question I was wondering if it is too late for open signup? Because I am an original Planetside vet and played in a very tactical. I just got PS2 and came across your post and your outfit looks like what exactly I am looking for. Second, if it is not to late to apply, when I go to your application page on your website it seems to be down.

Thank you for your time.
  15. PhraseUniverse

Thanks for your interest in VOID! Shoot me a message on PSN. PhraseUniverse99
  16. sandman2111

[VOID] OUTFIT ops night tonight from 6pm- 9pm eastern time. Please join your brothers in arms to help Vanu Sovereignty destroy the TR & NC

17. sandman2111

[VOID] ops night tonight Thursday 9/24/15 from 6pm- 9pm eastern time. Please join your brothers in arms to help Vanu Sovereignty destroy the TR & NC

18. SoLiDxX12

Friendly bump to our friends in VOID!! Battles won't be as interesting without you guys especially in our Op Nights in Tues & Thurs. Anyone looking for a good friendly outfit in Vanu should consider VOID.
    • Up x 1