VOID - Vanu - US Genudine

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by PhraseUniverse, Jun 23, 2015.

1. sandman2111

It's been nice fighting with u schoolrumbe :)
  2. sandman2111

Thanks guys it's always a good fight when we fight against swarm.. You guys never stop coming.. See you on the battlefield soon.
  3. sandman2111

Thanks man.. We feel the same swarm is the best NC outfit hands down.. Keep up the good fight.. We love doing battle with u guys
  4. PhraseUniverse

It's been great. We've added about 60 new recruits since the official launch. Lots of team oriented players who are catching on really fast. They're really taking things in.
  5. Alpha2224

VOID now has the best stealth ops team on Genudine.
    • Up x 1
  6. GreyReaver

How are your air squadron's?
  7. Alpha2224

VOID definitely could use more pilots. We don't have too many people dedicated to air combat. But there are a few people that fly occasionally when needed.
  8. PhraseUniverse

We have a group of guys who are starting to form an air squadron. If you're interested, shoot me a message on PSN.
  9. Septembermor

Sent a application. Hope my skills can be used in this outfit.
  10. PhraseUniverse

I see you have 2yrs PC experience. Welcome email sent. Time to suit up and fight!
  11. Jaeger716

Applied.

Looking forward to having a small squad of skilled players take on an army. :cool:
  12. sandman2111

Thanks for checking us out.. its the holiday weekend so we be a little slow but we will get to you soldier :) send me a email on PSN and i will get you in ok my PSN is sandman211
  13. sandman2111

14. Joshua_Osiris

I applied. Here's a bump. :)
  15. PhraseUniverse

Thanks for applying!

I was on vacation over the holiday. I have a ton of apps to go through. I will contact you soon!
  16. sandman2111

Looking good alpha2224
  17. sandman2111

We are looking for air squadron sqd leaders as well as armor sqd leaders... Come check us out. You won't regret it :)
  18. sandman2111

Thanks for applying.. We have all levels of skill in our outfit... From learning the game to elite players. I'm sure u will fit in nicely.. So no worries :)
  19. sandman2111

Thanks for applying... We have all types of play styles in our outfit.. With the same in goal crushing the NC and TR. Check us out you won't be disappointed.
  20. sandman2111

Thanks for applying... Can't wait to stand shoulder to shoulder kiling the TR and NC with you :)