VOID - Vanu - US Genudine

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by PhraseUniverse, Jun 23, 2015.

1. PhraseUniverse

[IMG]

voidoutfit.com

@VoidOutfit

/r/voidoutfit

We're looking for players who are smart, work well with teammates, and are willing to sacrifice for the greater cause.

VOID is a tactical outfit who believes in preparation, planning, and strategy. Some of our leadership has years of PlanetSide 2 (PC) and military experience. Most of us have been playing since the start of the Closed Beta. Our goal is to strategize, organize, and conquer. But mostly, have fun playing our favorite game, PlanetSide 2.

VOID Rules

- Be active.

- Don't be a jerk. Respect others. No racism, sexism, homophobia, or other hate speech. Remember, you represent all of us. This is a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY

- Be willing to learn and train.

- No Outfit-hopping.

- Use comms (mic).

How to apply to VOID

voidoutfit.com
  2. maxedup

i just applied. hope to hear from you all soon :)
  3. sandman2111

Hello everyone I am Sandman one the ranking officers in [VOID].

Just a little background on me... I'm a combat veteran of the Iraq war ARMY Airborne Infantry, PC PS2 player since beta of 2012 and I have been in the PS4 PS2 beta since day one. I am very knowledgeable about the game and I am always willing to answers questions as well as teach people who are willing to learn.

If you have any questions you can contact my on here, psn or twitter links below. I am most active on my twitter account.

I just wanted to say [VOID] is Vanu Sovereignty PlanetSide 2 Tactical Outfit.

[VOID] is on NA Genudine server.

[VOID] is recruiting skilled fighters as well as new recruits willing to listen and learn.

[VOID] is focused on Communication, Teamwork, Tactics, Respect and Quality fighters!!

[VOID] is about skilled fighters tactically out thinking much larger numbers of unfocused troops!

[VOID] creed ... only through your success will we all succeed in this winning this fight- we are one unit there is no room for individuals in [VOID]

Come check us out and see if we are what you are looking for in a outfit..
    • Up x 1
  4. sandman2111

Are you no longer on TR ? I thought you were in RMA?
  5. KaiserXIV

I applied. :D
  6. Williams

I applied.
  7. sandman2111

Thank you for applying we look forward to fighting with you on planetside 2.
  8. sandman2111

Thank you for applying we look forward to fighting with you on planetside 2.
  9. sandman2111

I just wanted to say I had a great time fighting with some of the new recruits last night... I look forward to getting some battle time in with the ones I missed. So far every new recruit has been a great fighter, good at listing/learning and are exactly what [VOID] is looking for.
  10. dan of the deep

VOID is always a pleasure to encounter out on the battlefield. They are a fine group of excellent players and are definitely one of the biggest assets to the Vanu Sovereignty on Genudine.

I'm a New Conglomerate soldier and member of an outfit on said faction and will say look no further if you are seeking a great group to play with on the Vanu Sovereignty!

Great battles last night guys! Good luck with recruitment and we will see you out in the fields!
    • Up x 1
  11. DaKirch

When it comes to VS this is the outfit you want to join. Take it from another NC guy :)
    • Up x 1
  12. Nerehotep

Just applied. Looking forward to joining you guys!
    • Up x 1
  13. Thatoneskyguard

I'm thinking to apply, but not sure as I am a heavy user of the skyguard with a character going by 'SchoolRumble'. Yet I can't say that I have seen this outfit in action, maybe because I'm too busy looking up Lol.
    • Up x 1
  14. PhraseUniverse

All new applicants have been replied to. Looking forward to working together on the battlefield!
  15. PhraseUniverse

Thanks for the endorsements! We always enjoy fighting with the best outfits. And The Swarm is definitely one of them.

Plus, I enjoy talking with you guys in our "PS2 Twitter Chatroom".
  16. Joshua_Osiris

Do you have a forum or facebook group?
  17. Thatoneskyguard

Sent in a application! Looking forward for some good games and some good times.
  18. PhraseUniverse

Forum is in the works. No Facebook, but we are on Twitter @VOIDoutfit
  19. PhraseUniverse

Come join VOID for our Monday Night Ops. The outpouring of applications have been great! Keep 'em coming!
  20. sandman2111

Thank you to all the new recruits for applying to VOID.. It's been a real pleasure running with u guys on the battlefield!!