Vanu , NC , TR Infiltrator wich one is better?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by iKendaro, Mar 21, 2013.

1. drNovikov

TR got the lowest cloaking sound voulme. NC got the best camo, but in the darkness they glow as christmas tree.
  2. RobotNinja

Every faction has the same rifles, just with different names. The VS is the only faction that has a distinct advantage when it comes to sniping with non-bolt rifles, i.e. no bullet drop.
  3. Phteven

vs because they dont have any bullet drop and the phaseshift (their unique sniper) has infinite ammo, and can choose between bolt action and semi auto.
    as for the other stuf we all know vs are a ***** to see at night even without cloaking so there's that. plus no vs weapons have bullet drop so you can snipe people at the edge of render distance no problem
  4. TriumphantJelly

Yeah, but no.

Bolt actions have drop
    Shotties (slugs) have drop
    MBT main cannons have drop
    Most rockets have drop

And the Phasesh*t? U wot m8? That HS range tho, couple that with the laughable velocity and charge = Lolnope. And our helmet (default) is a headshot pointer. Sh*te pistols.

TR got screwed over with the TRAP and with the Claymore, but they're mostly fine other than that (their backs glow up though). They have the best pistols.

The NC get the sweetest deal, with the Railjack, BBs, hilarious voices, and BS good starter weapons, and good pistols. Terribad night bright glow armour. :p
  5. Moz

NC is obviously the best.............. because FREEDOM!
  6. Scudmungus

[IMG]
    FOR THE GLORY OF THE REBULIC
    • Up x 2
  7. Lightwolf

Very few people like the rail jack, the fire delay makes it fall flat.

Personally, I love the trap. Its a versatile weapon that can either fill in as a semi-sniper or a burst scout. Have you noticed that the two shot burst stays together out until render? I also like claymores. You just can't lay them out wily nily, you need some concealment.

I also very much enjoy the VS infil close range semi-auto snipers/scouts. Too bad bout the beamer though. Its usable, but destroys mouses.
    • Up x 1
  8. Rhinzual

Dude, this thread was well over a year old since the last post. That's some hardcore necromancy you got going there.
  9. Plunutsud pls

VS is best - harder to see in the dark and the cloak sound is not as acute as TR and NC.
  10. Rhinzual

Even when I get into a big fight and observe as a Stalker cloak, I can still pick out all three cloaking noises going on and off. I can even guess how far away they are and in what direction based on how loud it is when I start looking around. The sounds are just so well, unique that I can't mistake them for anything else. Now, this isn't fool-proof all the time, it does depend on how good the sound quality is and how good/sensitive your hearing is.
  11. Plunutsud pls

Yes, but I've played all factions and noticed the VS cloak sound blends in best with the environment and especially with the sounds of battle.

It's a softer sound, while TR and NC are both sharp.
  12. Frosty The Pyro

13. Jayy

The TR got shafted in the SMG department.
    Despite having the highest RoF smg the dps it puts out is equal to the Cyclone and its VS equivalent (roughly 1850). The difference is that the Armistice takes significantly more shots landed to achieve that damage than the other two smgs. This is made more difficult by its high RoF. The more rounds put out by the armistice the less accurate it becomes, where as the Cyclone puts out the same damage but maintains accuracy longer during sustained fire. The Armistice also carries a disadvantage in ammo efficiency due to its fire rate. The more time you spend off target the less shots you'll have to finish the job. I know this sounds like common knowledge, but with a slower fire rate you have a longer time to react to being off target between each shot and less shots are wasted during this time.
  14. Stinneyt

I still managed to Auraxium both TR SMG's with ease. I have no experience with the other factions.
  15. Jayy

As have I. I'm not saying they're unusable just inferior when compared to others.
  16. omegaflarex

"The upgraded VS pistol is almost identical to the NC one, but suffers ever so slightly in terms of accuracy." ITS CALLED NERF for a reason.