Vanu bias confirmed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by raffa2, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Campagne

GD-7F suffers at range, burns through the magazine much too fast, and it's performance is directly impacted by the FPS-RoF thing.

Razor on the other hand is a solid controllable carbine good for any range and any target and is actually my most used carbine.

Point being the NC's best carbine is a matter of opinion. I'm not sure I would call the Razor better than the Merc per say, it'd be plausible I suppose, but I definitely prefer the Razor over the GD-7F. But regardless, the 167/550 damage model isn't bad at all.

Yeah, no. that's not how statistics works.

The higher the frequency of a value or range of values (I.E. average) the more the entire data set will gravitate towards it. This means that even though the Canis was scoring much much higher before the nerf, the longer period of post-nerf values has reined in the average. The longer the data entering the set is unchanged the more and more accurate the average is.

AKA the numbers have already balanced themselves out and for every passing day will only get closer to the true "perfect average."

Your quote is a joke. :p