Unplayable on Multi-Monitor Systems Due To Low FoV

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Skid, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHEF

Yes i believe he means 2 demensional but that three monitor eyefinity surround support in 2d is what they are working on. Not the 3 demensional that requires glasses. Which i dont have. I just want it back the way it was with 2d triple screen support and then i will not be such a thorn. I will tweet daily to remind him and think all the universe and beyond should do as well. Peace!
    • Up x 1
  2. Rogue1138

So glad this is finally getting some attention! :)
    • Up x 1
  3. Reloaded

wut.

Ok, so 32 pages later, we have some sort of info from the man himself regarding surround/eyefinity. That we only got after people tweeted him? What is the point of this forum?

I am happy to see a response, I am, but I just don't understand how this works.

Put simply, it's VERY frustrating. Is he saying if more people had tweeted him we might have had an earlier resolution??

:mad::mad::mad:
    • Up x 2
  4. Fifty6k

Ill give him benefit of the doubt at this time and suggest that he thought it was working as intended and when brought to his attention he made the appropriate conversations with the developers to light a fire under their as5es. I say this because it sounds that he was surprised that multi monitor wasn't already working properly. If we don't hear anything official in the next couple weeks, you can bet ill be re-tweeting for an eta.

Makes you wonder what else his underlings have been keeping from him?
  5. Tradewind

6. Daikar

Did you email John about it to?
  7. Tradewind

Didn't go looking for his email address yet...not sure if I even want to bother wasting more time on it :\
  8. Daikar

I sent it to you :)
  9. MikSchultzy

After thinking about it - which happened after being initially upset about it - the twitter thing makes sense. It is more direct - he sees it himself on his own feed. The forum thing he has to dig through piles and piles of "nerf this, nerf that", or "my **** is broke because I did something wrong, fix it for me", etc
  10. RadarX

Folks as this issue is getting some attention and we've had a few forum guideline violations I do need to close it. I can confirm it's being looked into and we'll provide updates when we can. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.