Unplayable on Multi-Monitor Systems Due To Low FoV

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Skid, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHEF

Apparently what i am getting is that Mr. Smedley did not know of multi monitor support being unavailable to us. I looked up his twitter. Late in Asia will see what resposnse i get tomorrow, seems like a nice guy but maybe not getting the truth from his underlings. DOnt quit yet folks.
    • Up x 1
  2. Skid

I'm starting to think they banned my home IP address from the PS2 web sites, I can't access there sites from within my network, but I can from everywhere else. If they have that would be really dumb of them.
  3. Fifty6k

As I understand many VPNs are banned because cheaters use them then SOE IP bans them. It likely automatically did the same to your IP.
  4. CHEF

I dont think Mr. Smedley has been kept in the light quite frankly as this game would be the best game ever with proper multi support. Not using third parties that have gotten people banned but proper support. After looking at his position within the company he is the one where the buck lies but it seems strange that he did not know of our issues in our twitter and even haveing to point out that hey, there is a multi problem. The way i read his feed is that he used multi and it worked. Am i wrong? In an investors meeting i always want to know why issues werent addresed and when and how quickly they need to be improved. Not that one needs to be removed but issue certainly would need to be. There was support for multi and was it taken away without the approval and or the laziness of the lead developer or the one i invested my money and or stock in? Where does my buck stop and whith whom after millions invested?
    • Up x 1
  5. Skid

I'm not behind a VPN, but I do have a fixed IP, I just find it odd they would IP ban me from the web servers.
  6. CHEF

Hello CHEF,

This message is to inform you that I have removed your comment below for being inappropriate. When posting, make sure your comments abide by SOE policy.

Thank you,

"Felatio"
    Huh, Felatio is a no no. Was going to say hob gobblin, slobbery happines, willie the one eyed wonder worm of loveliness. Happy pickle dillyioiouciosness of love. And or looks bigger than it feels. But god forbid they spent time on FIELD OF VIEW or i i lake to say panorama of boobism, and or the grand canyon of alien eruption triplets on my monster monitors! Ok sorry wont do it again. How bout some multi monitor support as we had during beta where we paid turds of money to support your game only to be unfaltioed upon. Really there is nothing worse than an unfelatiod. Dry cleaning alone can run into the dollars,
    • Up x 2
  7. Daikar

So i emailed John Smedley and about 5 second after I had this reply.

Ryan wells please get this addressed.

Johan thanks for taking the time.
    • Up x 1
  8. Fifty6k

Wow, that gives me hope.
    • Up x 1
  9. Daikar

Yeah me2, the fast answer from him was enough to turn me around :)
    • Up x 1
  10. Fifty6k

Just got a tweet back from @j_smedley after I linked this thread. His reply: Multi Monitor Support is being fixed!

Fingers crossed.
    • Up x 2
  11. Daikar

That's awesome, hopefully it will be here before i finish Max Payne 3 and Far Cry 3 :)
  12. Rogue1138

WOOT WOOT!!
    :)
  13. Fifty6k

Farcry 3 is pretty good eh?
  14. PartisanBlade

Well, this certainly got dramatic while I wasn't watching. Certainly doesn't seem like they read their forum, guess we should all be using twitter to agitate.

Fingers crossed that they actually fix it this time... and maybe pay enough attention to notice if they break it in the future.
    • Up x 1
  15. a Shadow in the Dark

Smed, you can has my wife if you fix this for us!
    But be careful, she bites!
    • Up x 1
  16. MikSchultzy

Page 32 actually piques my curiosity.
  17. Tradewind

"This message is to inform you that I have removed your comment below for being nonconstructive. When posting, make sure your comments abide by SOE policy."

What's nonconstructive is how much of a failure the ban review process at SOE is, especially when you flat out break your word on correcting FWS bans.
  18. CHEF

[IMG]
    Chef Adam,
    Your Tweet got a reply!

[IMG]

[IMG] Chef Adam @mauiadam 23 Apr

@j_smedley After close to 400 bucks not going to invest more as well as quite a few others without mms. Supported alpha and you failed us.

[IMG] John Smedley
    @j_smedley

@mauiadam first off maybe tone it down second I have the guys working on it. Just let me know what's going on without hyperbole please

09:05 PM - 23 Apr 13

[IMG]Retweet [IMG] Favorite

Think he knows now, its good that their is such good communication going on with all theses technology specialsts.
  19. Daikar

Try emailing John about it then but be polite about it :)
  20. Tejota

Chef: Today Smedley has said in twitter multimonitor support is being fixed. Mmmmm I dont believe anything.

Cross-fingers.

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.