Unplayable on Multi-Monitor Systems Due To Low FoV

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Skid, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fifty6k

Making hats = More money
    Fixing game = Less money
    • Up x 4
  2. MikSchultzy

Watching as well. Been a long time since I've been that far into anything. Brings back some memories (nightmares).
  3. Skid

Banned ^^ Oh well, It's not like I've played in months, or had any intention of playing again till they fixed there own issue, so nothing ventured nothing gained.
  4. Fifty6k

:(
  5. MikSchultzy

Unfortunately, I cannot say I am surprised. Their anti-cheat has become aggressive. While detrimental to what you were trying to do, I actually appreciate it.
    • Up x 1
  6. Reloaded

Nice try Skid. I watched for a bit, but had no clue what I was looking at. Haha

So, bump-a-roni.

:mad:
  7. Skid

I knew it was likely to happen, the main reason I decided to try is because at this point I considered my account worthless. So I figured screw it, if they haven't fixed it by now they probably won't after another 4 months, so I'll fix it or they can ban me for trying, ergo the live steam.
  8. CHEF

Bought an xbox today, just for spite. I will call her the xsony player. Only got one controller and am hooking it up to a 12 inch monitor so i can limit my view. Every once in a while i kick it so it crashes. Won lots of awards in 2012 though.
  9. leGit

I also would like this fixed, has a dev ever came into this thread and say anything?
  10. CHEF

I believe their anti cheat is now an anti play at least for me. Not a penny will be spent or time played until this is fixed. Got a whirlpool stackable clotheswasher though. The sony one had higher capacity and looked lovely but thought naaaa, and since i live in Thailand and have a large house and am decking the place out. SIx bedrooms each needing a TV for the kidos and some type of thing to play games on and or watch movies whith. Guess what i wont be buying? Several hundreds of thousands of baht of anything SONY. WIll not name any of my future children Smedley as well. Do reccomend the whirlpool deluxe model, seems very quiet.
  11. Skunkworks

ACCOUNT CANCELLED,
    MEMBERSHIP CANCELLED (14.99/MONTH)
    PATHETIC TICKET SUBMISSION REPLY TO ME DULY TOLD THAT IT WAS WORTHLESS AND F UCKING PATHETIC.
    SCREW SONY.
    SCREW PLANETSIDE 2
    SCREW MY BR60 CHARACTER - 60 ACHEIEVED E-N-T-I-R-E-L-Y IN PROWLER TANK WITH LOADS SPENT ON IT
    IN FACT **** ONLINE GAMING IN GENERAL, I DONT NEED THIS **** IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.
    CAPS AIMED AT NON EXISTENT SONY PEOPLE, AS IS RAGE.
    BYE ALL AND GOOD LUCK
    EX PLAYER xxxAK47xxx - 800 HOURS, TENS OF THOUSANDS OF CERTS, MANY THOUSANDS IN STATION CASH AND ALL COMPLETELY WASTED.
    THE F UCKING B ASTARDS.
  12. CHEF

Well there goes the fun, guess I as well will delete. Wifes a Thai lawyer, to bad cant sue their *** for blatant ******** about multi monitor support. She has 20 really cute lawyers with extra times on their hands. Might be able to cause problems through connections with certain ministries such as the BOI or business misnstries that let's Sony accept funds here. THey are not big on fraudulent internet transactions unless they get a cut. And as this SONY is run through America it would be a federal felony for them to accept such a cut. Seems a bit of a conundrum. WIll push a few buttons and see what happens. Skunkworks wait a few. Amazing things have happened before.
  13. Skaich

Now I am forced to fly like this....

[IMG]

Yeah! WTG SOE, WTG!

[IMG]

.... have no word's
  14. CHEF

******* donkeys working with shades on, oh and nice picture too but meant the developers.
  15. a Shadow in the Dark

Lately, I've been playing alot of Hawken, which also suffers from lack of multi monitor support. The DIFFERENCE, however, is that after a couple minutes of searching on their forums, I was able to find a DEV response as to why it isn't supported yet. They also gave some assurance that they are working on it for the near future.

How hard would this be SOE? To tell your paying customers why you won't give them this feature.
    The community for the other game I mentioned took the devs input calmly, and with much appreciation.

Please Sony, tell us why!
  16. CHEF

Would like the remainder of my balance returned as you, SOE have denied multi monitor support and have even banned those who have done the job that your developers could not. The lack of integration of this feature which was available and advertised during beta was one of the reasons i chose to invest in this SONY product. You have not produced this function so will no longer be playing this game and will be referring this to regional regulators within this country as to weather to allow this company to do future business within this kingdom. Fraud is fraud and is not taken lightly here. In the states we call it bait and switcc. Offering a product you know you will never produce yet accepting funds, thus the lack of it on your road map. Repectfully, Adam To, Smedley
    • Up x 2
  17. CHEF

Oh, FYI this is what i wrote on the support ticket.
  18. CHEF

Incident Reference #130423-000220
    Summary: Multi Monitor Support
    Product Level 1: PlanetSide 2
    Category Level 1: Account / Billing Questions
    Date Created: 04/23/2013 07:45 AM
    Last Updated: 04/23/2013 07:45 AM
    Station Name:
    Server:
    Character ID:

Problem Description

Character Name

Discussion Thread
    Customer By Web Form (ChefAmerica soe) 04/23/2013 07:45 AM
    Would like the remainder of my balance returned as you, SOE have denied multi monitor support and have even banned those who have done the job that your developers could not. The lack of integration of this feature which was available and advertised during beta was one of the reasons i chose to invest in this SONY product. You have not produced this function so will no longer be playing this game and will be referring this to regional regulators within this country as to weather to allow this company to do future business within this kingdom. Fraud is fraud and is not taken lightly here. In the states we call it bait and switcc. Offering a product you know you will never produce yet accepting funds, thus the lack of it on your road map. Repectfully, Adam To, Smedley

[---001:001142:50419---]
  19. CHEF

20. CHEF

1. Chef Adam@mauiadam@j_smedley What is going on with multi monitor support? Sick of the crap have invested hundreds wont ever buy any Sony product. Liars
      Details

Following
    [IMG]John Smedley@j_smedley

@mauiadam huh? Be specific pls. What did we promise about multi monitor support? U have multi Mon myself.

9:23 AM - 23 Apr 13

Tweet text
    Reply to @j_smedley

Image will appear as a link

1. [IMG]Chef Adam@mauiadam@j_smedley Please tell me you know multi is not supported. Have you read the threads about your ps2 multi?
      Details
    2. [IMG]Chef Adam@mauiadam@j_smedley I will be specific multi is not suported pl2fov worked before latest update then apparently soe banned people for doing the fix.
      Details
    1. Chef Adam@mauiadam@j_smedley What is going on with multi monitor support? Sick of the crap have invested hundreds wont ever buy any Sony product. Liars
      Details

Following
    [IMG]John Smedley@j_smedley

@mauiadam huh? Be specific pls. What did we promise about multi monitor support? U have multi Mon myself.

9:23 AM - 23 Apr 13

Tweet text
    Reply to @j_smedley

Image will appear as a link

1. [IMG]Chef Adam@mauiadam@j_smedley Please tell me you know multi is not supported. Have you read the threads about your ps2 multi?
      Details
    2. [IMG]Chef Adam@mauiadam@j_smedley I will be specific multi is not suported pl2fov worked before latest update then apparently soe banned people for doing the fix.
      Details
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.