[Twigby] How's the game performing for you today?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Arenthas, Mar 18, 2013.

1. anchorman

im getting 80fps at warpgate and 45fps at big battles with i3 and gt545 and 4gb or ram on med graphics settings
  2. Nannerpuss

I'm getting the same FPS as you with an i7 2600 and 7970 on high with shadows turned off. FML.

At some point, not even people with sandy bridge-e and CF setups will be able to play effectively SOE. Need improvements soon,
  3. Benjimane

As of the recent patch (GU5) I cant even load into a different region.. ex. Redeploy, pick any area, loading screen happens, get to 100%, then the game freezes up with the image of the area I was last at, and a sound file looping of the new area I transferred to.
  4. shonky111

I was playing Wed night after the hotfix and zone restarts, and my FPS was great! I didn't really have any major FPS problems through GU04, but after GU05 I got hit pretty hard. Huge difference between yesterday and today. I'm experiencing an average of 50% loss in FPS and I'm mostly CPU bound now.

I'm playing in between ultra and high settings. No discernible difference with PhysX on or off. Deleted my old .ini and started fresh, no luck there. Also tried medium graphics and that was actually worse. Constantly spiking from 60 to 12 FPS during battle.

Yesterday I was averaging 70 FPS at the Warpgate and 35-40 in battle. Today I'm averaging 40 FPS at the Warpgate and 25 in battle with some low FPS spiking. Very rarely do I show GPU bound now. My card usage is ranging from 50-70%, CPU also has head room. If I increase graphics to utilize the GPU 95-100% I get about 17 FPS.

CPU: i7 920 OC'd to 3.8GHz
    GPU: 660ti Super Clocked 3GBs Vram
    RAM: 12GBs 1600
  5. abigdeal

Same fps problems for me since beta, update and log in every now and then to see if there has been a change. This game is AMAZING, gives me big HNNNGGGGG. If it wasnt for the FPS problems id be playing, damn good for a free game. But i literally cannot sit down and play a First person shooter when it drops down to 25 fps. Did all the shadows off, options file yadda yadda. Graphics turned to max gives me more fps. Its a shame that content is being injected at a great pace, but IMO making the game stable and run properly should be priority No.1, but i suspect it prob is and this is as good as it gets. Play on this rig and on i7 4.8ghz, no difference. I understand only so much can be done since there is a massive amount of players in the one area, the concept is great but if only it would play properly. I'll be back if there ever is a FPS increase, 4 months from release now i dont think there will be any magic fps fixes, i think this has to be it. PhysX has been enabled but for what? take off another 15 fps of the already ridiculously low? So im going to swallow the bullet and wait for firefall. I cant wait for the day i can play this with a proper frame rate :)
  6. RaTzo

OK I managed to get in an play today. Performance has increased slightly from GU04 (and hotfixes). Where I was getting 45FPS before I now get 30-35FPS. The game is playable, if only barely, in small to medium sized fights. I didn't even see any big fights today so I don't know what will happen in that situation. This is a marginal improvement, from unplayable to playable. It doesn't inspire me to spend hours playing however. Even though the concept of the game is amazing at 35FPS it gets tiresome.

I hope this is helpful..
  7. Mormomboy

You know, I think it is funny when people say it is unplayable below 40fps. I have not even seen 30fps yet, but I an thuroughly enjoying this revolutionary game.
    Don't get me wrong, it is probably harder for those of you who are used to lower fps, but it IS still playable.
  8. Kookamunga

The game is running way BETTER than Double XP Weekend , that was horrible and still gives me nightmares!!! :eek:

Please for all that is holy , do not do another double XP weekend!!!!!! o_O