TR - The OP Faction.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PasitheeVS, Oct 7, 2015.

1. OldCuban

2. prodavit

You ether suck at playing or you have a mind of a noob. Go try playing TR and see how OP you think they are. I play VS mostly so I"m not bias. You just have no idea how the weapons in the game works.

NC Have the best weapons in the game period. Well the thing is that NC's weapons are really good but hard to learn. That's why Noobs sucks on the NC. Vet NC players are the best in the game. Why are NC weapons so good? It hit hard. So if you know how to shoot you'll be pretty good with it. For noobs its hard since if you miss then it very punishing (slower fire speed, and huge recoil).

TR have the best waepons for NOOBS!!!! It shoot fast and have a huge clip. So if you're new in the game you do best as TR. honestly their weapons are so weak you might as well be shooting bb gun. The only OP thing on TR is the Gate Keeper and that's it!!

VS is the more balance of the two, weapons on the VS have characteristic for both newer and vet players. It have no bullet drop and fire fast enough so it's pretty good for noobs and the weapons are very accurate so vet players who know how to aim, will do well in it. But its not as good for noob as the TR weapons and it's not as OP for Vets as the NC.

I hope you learn something, jezz...
    • Up x 1
  3. McMan

OOOO HE GOT YOU!!!! U BIG FAT PHONY
  4. asmodraxus

In which case please site information as to hich weapons TR has that are OP other then the Gatekeeper?

As I stated most of the infantry weapons are balanced barring one or two outliers, such as the Betelgeuse, Trap etc.

CQC LMG's

Orion, MSW-R and Anchor well going by the forums the Orion is and always will be OP, looking at the stats the Orion needed to be buffed as it was the weakest, but seeing as its a starter weapon which was performing better then the others...

Vortex max kills vs Fractures are as I stated somewhat silly as they are so similer to be beyound belief, yet one is stated to be highly effective (despite having lower kills) and the other to be useless.

The only thing OP about TR infantry guns is that the Carbines and Assualt Rifles have a 40 round clip, offset by the lower damage and slightly worse on average CoF, but which makes them more forgiving against HA's.

So which infantry guns are unbalanced then? Please cite the relevant stats to back your claims that TR are UP.

As on average TR > VS > NC > TR and so on. Alert wins btw are meaningless.
  5. jmdafk

lol, both are 143/750 guns. Only one works great at most ranges and has great hipfire. The other is, i dunno... Crap?
    Although what you say is true to some extent in they have different uses. One you pull for any situation and carry an advantage with. The other you leave at home or find somewhere to camp and wait for an infil to de-cloak in front of you :)

To me a lot of our kit is designed for farming. Not winning fights.

That said im not out campaigning for better TR weapons, the differences arent huge and really just add to the diversity of the game.