[TR] [EXE] - Execution

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Escorge, Feb 28, 2013.

1. kaptinkrunch88

Hey Escorge. You better issue high top sneakers to your troops if they plan to set foot on Amiresh. TUBB has standing orders to shred EXE ankles on sight.
  2. Escorge

We use VS helmets as ankle guards. Heads may or may not still be in them.
    • Up x 2
  3. Krilian

EXE is simply.. Amazing!

- EXE Recruitment Officer
  4. RachelGomez

Thanks for helping us get rid of NC's bonus tonight :)
    • Up x 2
  5. KILLFACE

Its about time the TR and VS started working together.

I missed the old Genudine days of being the only Hotspot which drew half the enemy team and being outnumbered 3-1 everywhere we went but still winning most fights. You just made this game more enjoyable for me, thank you for providing me with the Target Rich Environments that I've missed.
  6. NytDragon

Apparently, the TR know more about "Freedom" than the NC on Helios. Perhaps a number of you failed to read or understand the faction lore.

Anyway, looking forward to more EXE vs VAST engagements... they've been pretty intense fights during the alert events.
    • Up x 2
  7. KILLFACE

Wrong and wrong. I got no time for the passively aggressive, if you got something to say 'come out' and say it 'mate'.

EXE can hold their own, though we've beaten VAST a few times while outnumbered 3-1.
  8. Reposite

DPSO and EXE have some great rivalry. You guys always seem to be at where we are headed.
    Keep up to good fight! Always fun with you guys! Sadly you drunkards can't camp at our Warpgate with those cursed burster maxes no more!! We stole your sweet spot up north. And get out of crater firing range, LOL. No booze at all!

PS: Do not get taunted by misfits! They either get enlightened (VS), smashed (TR), or a combo of both up the sorry ****! heh. :p
    • Up x 1
  9. RachelGomez

Yeah I like fighting EXE. Competent, well organized players who I actually have a respect for.
    • Up x 1
  10. Tearl

Ah yes, EXE...I see that tag on my kill screen more than anything else (um...when I get killed that is). Very organized bunch and loads of fun to fight! AND the best way to get the extreme menace exp:)
    If you are TR, roll with EXE. If you are NC, like me, learn to respect them! ...and kill them...but in a loving sort of way...
    • Up x 3
  11. Krilian

EXE!!!! Gotta love it When either Archcraig or myself are both running drunk squads and instead of killing the VS and NC, we are to busy killing the Drunks at J908 in our Indy 100 Death Race
  12. Escorge

• Up x 3
  13. KILLFACE

I hope you lads keep up some form of cooperation, I enjoy a target rich environment.
  14. Vohk

Hey guys, let's keep the unrelated arguments out of the outfit threads alright? We have event/random threads for that!

(Especially since neither of you are in EXE... :D)
    • Up x 3
  15. Escorge

Last nights drunk sundererererer race!
    • Up x 1
  16. Reposite

LOL. i saw you guys, well probably the remnants of the racing team, outside crater firing range last night. i was like WTH! lol
  17. Sumguy720

I always get a little happier when I see EXE on the enemy battle lines. Always a worthy opponent -- I've never had a bad experience fighting them.
    • Up x 5
  18. Escorge

Last night Drunk Division made an entire platoon of 48 medics. We started at howling pass, and ran on foot all the way to crater. Lots of fun! For anyone lucky enough to be one of the 3 sunderers running us over, you are welcome!
    • Up x 3
  19. Arietty

We [VAST] were on that side of the continent and saw all the medics... I know at least one if not two of the sundy's were ours. I was gunning in a magrider, laughing so hard at the horde of medics running across the hills yelling "EXE I NEED A MEDIC". The best part was when we hit nv/thermal you all lit up like stars in the sky. It was Glorious I tell ya.

I <3 EXE
    • Up x 2
  20. NytDragon

With that many medics, surely a few had rez grenades and gained quite a bit of XP.... although their aim could have been drunkenly off ... trying to rez one of those ancient sea creatures.
    • Up x 1