[TR] [EXE] - Execution

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Escorge, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Cyclonejack

Best outfit ever. I was depressed with the TR pop count, until i joined EXE!
    Now I realize TR are blessed with an increased target count =D
    • Up x 3
  2. RachelGomez

Just keep attacking those blue guys. Pay no attention to the spandex clad, lazer wielding super heroes to your upper right.
  3. Escorge

We like to move in really close to the VS warpgate to get a closer look at the famous vanu spandex.
    • Up x 4
  4. desdicardo

the vanu don't take kindly to our incessant curiosity :(

this whole war thing is just a big misunderstanding
    • Up x 1
  5. Riskae

I've been in 2 different outfits before I joined EXE and although they were both great I really felt like there was a ceiling holding me back. EXE has given me the space to truly find my limits and the training and examples to move past them.

being an honourable player is also a pretty big deal to me and I'm amazed at the friendliness, camaraderie, commitment and skill of this outfit.

Join EXE, it'll learn ya!
    • Up x 1
  6. HooliganS3

Join EXE today and enjoy what is best in life...
    "To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"
  7. HooliganS3

Since joining EXE I have cut my bar bills by 90% and increased my alcohol intake by 20%.

True Story
    • Up x 3
  8. ROMNEYTRON

EXE Drunk Division: Making the impossible possible, one six pack at a time.
  9. Vohk

Cutting edge R&D my friend. Crash test dummies just don't bleed properly, and what with the all the cloning going on anyway, well, we had to improvise.
  10. ItWasUnderE

The moment I knew I was gonna stay in EXE was the moment when a platoon leader gave me leadership and said "give it a try, y'all gotta start somewhere." Since then I've been leading small squads on spec-ops missions whenever we had enough population.
  11. Blarg20011

I think were pretty cool, except that Archcraig guy, what a jerk. I mean, who does he think he is, outfit founder?!
  12. KILLFACE

That is very literally the module title on my forum (link)
  13. KILLFACE

I second this motion, I enjoy a target rich environment, more the merrier eh. And if we're fighting both the TR and VS then I'm a happy man.
    • Up x 1
  14. Arc

Just wait till we go all mad max on the server with our buggy/atv hordes!
  15. NytDragon

More certs....yummy! We'll raise you 3 Liberators. ;)
  16. Escorge

More random drunk things, id recommend turning down your volume a bit
  17. HooliganS3

EXE - Home of the "Burster Max Festival" at Crater Firing Range. (TM)
    • Up x 1
  18. Escorge

its alot easier to camp crater firing now with the gate rotation!
  19. HooliganS3

EXE Harasser squads - Bringing the "Bad Touch" to the front lines, and sporting '70s **** 'staches under our helmets. (Mullet not included)
  20. Warped Fox

One of the coolest things about EXE is the different styles of leadership. You can run with drunk division and have some very effective fun or just plain crazy. Another thing I like is EXE isn't all about zerging tanks most of the time it is fierce ground combat. I mean our striker squads of 12 men have held off entire zergs that really wanted our location. Then you have leaders like zim and marshall who take things more serious for more organized ops. But all in all EXE is a great outfit that I suggest any TR on helios check out if not in an outfit already!!