[TR] [EXE] - Execution

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Escorge, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Escorge

Execution [EXE] is an outfit that currently has over 1600 members (over 1100 active in last month) and anyone is welcome to join! We have many different divisions and squads going, so there should be something for everyone. However, we only keep our zerg platoons open to the public, so you wont see the more organized groups (unless your fighting against them).

[EXE] organizes different events within the game, some are public cross faction (off indar events), some are outfit only (Deathraces, with SC prizes!). We try and keep in contact with outfit leaders of all factions, so organizing events is not such a pain. That being said, if you are the leader of an outfit (any faction) and you would like to get in on some off indar events, add Archcraig, Sgtcharleszim or Vohk to your friends list and let them know who you are!

We only have a couple rules:
    1. Don't be a jerk. Respect allies and enemies alike.
    2. If you join an outfit platoon, you are expected to follow orders. Keep in mind, you are not required to join our platoons.
    3. No hackers.

If you would like to join us, there are a couple ways to do so:
    1. Talk to any [EXE] member and they will direct you to an officer. - fastest way
    2. http://www.exeoutfit.com/forums/recruitment

Hope to see you all on the battlefield!

Links to more [EXE] media:
    http://www.exeoutfit.com/media
    Links to previous [EXE] threads:
    http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/exe-execution.68867/
    http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/we-are-exe.91413/
    • Up x 2
  2. ROMNEYTRON

Free bump from COLG. The best TR Outfit on Helios hands down. If you're from Helios or Genudine and are looking for a capable Outfit to roll with, choose EXE.
    • Up x 4
  3. SgtCharlesZim

Just not enough TR on this list. Bamp!
  4. Blarg20011

I can personally attest that the outfit as a whole rocks, and individually its members are pretty cool guys.
    • Up x 1
  5. Otulien

Out of every outfit on Helios/Genudine, This outfit is the one that sends me running. Constantly preforming massive foot-zergs, they are definately a force to be reckoned with. I don't think there isn't a frontline battle going on in Helios that doesn't have EXE leading the way.

The most memorable moment I have of EXE, was when we were capturing the Paliside. We were nearly done, not 1cm away from it being ours, and suddenly the nearest hill came alive. Hundreds of bloodthirsty TR rushing up to protect their land. No sunderers, Tanks or even a single ESF in sight. Only foot soldiers. As I was sitting there spamming Q, I noticed a reccuring pattern. Every single last one of them had EXE before their name. Not even our returning answers of a dozen or so tanks could stop them. Needless to say, we were massacered.

Some of their leaders even organized a war on Esamir. Rather impressive, considering Esamir is a dead continent.

If you're looking for a TR outfit, you could do no better than EXE.

On an off note, I thought EXE stood for the .exe after applications and such. But, Execution is just as cool.
    • Up x 2
  6. Blarg20011

Probably drunk squad, those guys will do anything.
  7. Escorge

How bout Execution.EXE
    • Up x 1
  8. KorporalKilla

This is a great outfit to be a part of or to meet on the battlefield. If you join us, you will find friends and comrades. If you oppose us, you will find valor and honor. EXE!
  9. Xaina

This outfit turned this NC freedom fighter into a full fledged TR loyalist.

The enemies I hated the most became my closest allies.

Live free in [EXE].
    • Up x 3
  10. TheGreenLing

I have been in EXE for a couple months now and have to say, I am loving it!
  11. Lord Shaaver

I'm a member of EXE and I have never had this much fun playing a mmo as I have had playing with EXE.
    EXE is one for the history books!! =)
  12. Coojoe

EXE is much, much more than an outfit, it's a massive community that hundreds of people proudly call home. With so many active players on at any time, you can always find a group to play with. On any given night, we have more organized & random platoons than any other TR outfit on Helios.

For example, if you need a few hundred certs for that elusive 10/10 upgrade, go gun for one of our ace Liberator pilots. (Mossy's are always welcome too)
    If that isn't quite your thing, join our armored platoon and drive the VS back to Rashnu Bio. (My personal favorite; its like being in the Battle of Kursk, but with lasers)
    Just want to burn off some steam? Try Drunk Division, and laugh maniacally all you want as NC try to figure out what the f*ck just happened. One moment, people are wondering about all these weird flashing shadows and light glitches, then you look up and there are no less than 38 galaxies blotting out the sun. Some of the most fun I've had in a game.

If your outfit is just a handful of people who happen to share a tag, come give us a try. For me, it was like finding a completely new aspect of the Planetside.

/yell EXE DRUNK DIVISION
    • Up x 4
  13. Snarky

EXE is a great outfit. I went through Infantry training part II last night, learned quite a bit from some great trainers. Now I know why everyone else was always on the ball in platoon.
    • Up x 1
  14. NytDragon

Bump for a great TR outfit that constantly challenges [VAST] to improve.... and for having fun with their Drunk Division.

If you're unfortunate to be TR, definitely give EXE a chance to put you into our cross-hairs. :)
    • Up x 3
  15. Arietty

Had a blast the other night with the Drunk Division outside our warpgate :) I love you red bastages :)
    • Up x 2
  16. ShopTrain

It gets annoying having to fight the NC constantly, and its refreshing when we fight you guys. I love fighting you guys at our warpgate instead of those smurfs. Thank You for being awesome.
    • Up x 2
  17. Snolarin

i just want amp stations really. why'd we have to get the hardest one to hold this patch you guys D:
  18. Escorge

As the leader of our Drunk Division, Crater firing range is by far my favorite spot to camp. We don't have to wait long for a fight, and you guys always bring it. If Drunk Division is active, you can expect us to make our way there. EXE DRUNK DIVISION!
  19. Unhappycrab

I can vouch for EXE.
    I joined fairly early on and absolutely love it.

I usually partake in the more specialized squads such as Commandos or Annihilator squad, but on occasion I take part in the absolute joyful madness that is Drunk Division.
    Seriously. Join at least one Drunk Division with Archcraig spearheading it.

Be prepared for mass Galaxy fights and other nonsense.
    • Up x 1
  20. Vohk

Another awesome thing about EXE is that we offer regular training sessions to members, covering everything from basic tips and tricks to advanced tactics. Infantry and Armour training are going strong and will soon be joined by Air sessions as well. If you are looking to grow as a player, whatever your play style, we can help!

We encourage our members to step up and contribute in whatever ways they feel most able and be the best they can be. There are no hoops to jump through and no arbitrary restrictions. If you have what it takes, you can lead a squad from day one. If you want to but don't yet feel comfortable, we'll help you get there.
    • Up x 1