[TR] [EXE] - Execution

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Escorge, Feb 28, 2013.

1. HooliganS3

EXE: Striking fear into the hearts of PS2 pedestrians everywhere!
  2. desdicardo

with strikers!
  3. PumpkunPyle

Need a reason to join EXE? We get to listen to VOHK while we work. Don't know what I mean? Then join EXE and find out.
  4. TheGreenLing

Theres no quit in an EXE soldier!

Also, The brass is constantly impressed by us!
  5. TheWhiteDragon

EXE now has a competitive team. We run daily practice from 7:30-9:30 PST with the goal of competing in MLG ladders when they start up. If you are looking for competitive play, EXE is the place.

The biggest advantage EXE has is its diversity and freedom. We have drunk squads, highly coordinated single squads, air squads, vehicle teams, striker squads, competitive players, and on, and on. We can accommodate literally every style and level of play.
    • Up x 1
  6. angryBuddha

I saw the text, below, and thought that his discussion about Crater Firing Range was about run-ins with "/yell EXE DRUNK DIVISION!"

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...e-keep-complaining-about-the-tr.125603/page-2 #29:
    As for my favorite EXE moment, we had a platoon of all medics using knives & med-guns only. We learned that a sundie can be knifed to death *evil laugh*

Nowadays, I have the most fun in our striker squads: watching 40+ missiles in-bound on the same target is a sight to see.
  7. PumpkunPyle

You KNOW he was referring to run-ins with EXE DRUNK DIVISION. I always laughed when I logged on and the Indar map shows this long RED middle finger extending from our warpgate all the way to Crater Firing Range.
  8. Vohk

Ladies and gentlemen, orders are in from command. The Helios system appears to be going dark a little sooner than anticipated, so we'll be invading Connery for real this time. Pull up your socks, clean those rifles and get ready to ship out! Everybody got your toothbrush?

New allies, an even more target rich environment and a bunch of terrible Sean Connery impressions await. Looks like we have a few days, so let's give the sun god a sendoff in style!
  9. Blarg20011

NOooooooooo!!!!!! Goodbye my lovely Helios, may you fare well in server heaven, which is probably like San Jose or something.
  10. Pattyfathead1

Hey EXE. Pattyfathead from TXR on the Connery server here. Let me be the first to welcome you my brethern. I look forward to stomping the VS and NC in the fields of Auraxis with you shortly. See you on the other side of the merger!
    • Up x 1
  11. Riskae

thanks patty! tis ben tae lang ere last we stamped 'eads t'geth'r in tha wee oours a da mornin ;)

that.... is my best irish ;)
  12. HooliganS3

I am looking forward to many drunken adventures with our Connery brothers!
  13. Excellentz

One hell of a fight at Zurvan last night boys. I thought that was a sweet attempt at a drop on the cliffs behind our guys pushing from Zurvan to the NW cluster. Pretty sure you took out a crap ton of our guys until we realized you had people up there. Always a pleasure to fight you all.
    • Up x 1
  14. Regicide

Greetings from [AFX]Aftershox from Connery, look forward to playing with you guys after the merger! There will be blood, purple and blue alike.
  15. PumpkunPyle

Being the underdog on our server has been so much fun. Will our achievements on Connery taste as sweet when we are no longer fighting against insurmountable odds?
  16. Escorge

Find out next time on dragon ball Z!
  17. Blarg20011

Abridged!
  18. TheJosephChrist

Best outfit I've ever been in.
  19. WolfBiteFire16

Oh EXE. I know i'm responding to this 5 years in the future, but i never EVER will forget what you did for me.
    You brought me into planetside, now i plan on going out with it to it's eventual end.

and yes i'm doing fine i'm with CIK now, "mom"
    -wolfbite