Tobuscus Given the Sack?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WetPatch, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hendoxs

Its actually pretty cool decal, I thought it matched the Vanu weirdness more. If it was more purple then green, be perfect.
  2. Eacaraxe

TB is one of those fellows who tends to be more critical of games he enjoys, than otherwise. I've followed him since his WoW: Cataclysm beta coverage (which was phenomenal), and you can tell the difference between the games he cares about but sees could be much better, and otherwise. TB, I feel, comes down so hard on PS2 for the fact he sees a lot of unrealized potential. I think he's said as much explicitly in a number of his videos.
  3. KingSnuggler

Im VS and I don't trust gingers :p
    • Up x 1
  4. Albatross039

I am happy that Levelcap represent VS now. At least he looks intelligence and extremely good at flying scythe.
    That's right, u little mosquito and reaver will be ripped into pieces by our great air force command.

5. ArmedGoose

Oh, crap.
    And now I probably have to go and actually enlist on the event server instead of laughing my *** off about our "leader"... how the **** did this happen? :eek:
  6. HiloBoyS.j2

OMG My amazing fortune telling tool that told me there will be no winner will now be inaccurate since the variables have changed!

[IMG]
  7. CentralGuard

NC low on Waterson? :rolleyes: good one
  8. Pinchy

Another name I've never heard of.
  9. Cyridius

LevelCap is just as bad as Tobuscus. Not only are some of his suggestions in guides TERRIBLE(Buying ammo types, REALLY? Confirmed ****** after that one) but as a poster earlier said he has some terrible ideas...

Scratch that. Just as bad? No. Nearly as bad? Yes. At least he plays is all I can say. He's good for the rank 1 BR who doesn't know what a cert point is.
    • Up x 1
  10. fastdak255

• Up x 3
  11. mlane16

12. potato1234

YES!!! HAIL LEVELCAP
  13. wrenched

tobusucustard was not OP enough
  14. ElementalFiend

This is good news. They should give the official tutorial stuff to LVL as well.
  15. Jadith

Yeah, apparently the VS would tk Tobuscus so often he could barely stream anymore. Such is the hatred the VS had for their 'Leader'
  16. zarfoobla

Tobuscus incapacitated himself in a Happy Wheels-esque accident involving a Magrider, a Flash, 2 Medics and a whole lot of AT Mines. Incapacitated so hard, in fact, that rebirthing technology can't save him.

As is expected.
  17. RadarX

Folks, this really isn't gameplay specific related. Please see our announcement regarding the change. We look forward to seeing you all watching next week.
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.