Tobuscus Given the Sack?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WetPatch, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WetPatch

Just noticed that the character portrait has on the start screen has been changed from Tobuscus to LevelCap or who ever.

Any news on this?
    • Up x 1
  2. Skadi

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Oh my god this is hilarious.

Well VS, congrats to you for getting a leader that isnt mentaly questionable.
    i cant say the same for the rest of yall though... ;)
    • Up x 3
  3. Dominus14

Talking about it right now on their stream he is now the leader for the Vanu.
  4. willTell

Oh nice, hadn't noticed that.
  5. Badname3073

Who are all these people?
    • Up x 1
  6. Yil

LOL, that's awesome!
  7. f0d

NOOOOOOOOOO
    can we have tobuscus back? even i complained about tobuscus but levelcap is even worse
    have you seen some of his ideas for ps2? like unlimited ammo? or "package drops" just like cod
    nah i think id rather tobuscus
    • Up x 2
  8. Domnonos

Confirmed on the Command Center stream!

Go VS. We finally got a leader that actually plays PS2 :)
  9. St0mpy

Thank god for that, also boot that seananners into orbit already, he knows less about the game than a nublet scrub and doesnt seem to have any particular loyalty to PS2 based on the tat he throws up on his stream.
    • Up x 4
  10. SeraphC

They are youtube "celebs" and the likes. Call it a failed marketing stunt.
    • Up x 2
  11. Eugenitor

Okay, really? Who's this guy?

[IMG]

Can we PLEASE, PLEASE nominate someone like TwF or ScourgeOfTheServer instead?
    • Up x 7
  12. Quickscope

the amount of lol is awesome
  13. HadesR

He had to step down due to a previously arranged commitment to Hello Kitty Online
    • Up x 2
  14. RoosterNE

They need to update the actual webpage though... when you click on the picture of LevelCap it takes you to the webpage with Tobuscus still listed and no LevelCap
  15. Hydragarium

Allow me to illustrate how most of us feel about this gamechanger of epic dimensions.

• Up x 4
  16. Gav7x

This just gave me an orgasm, no joke, good to see that tobuscus ******* out of the way.
  17. WeEdNL

18. TribbleFluffer

Yeah maybe then NC wount be so low pop on Waterson, Totalbiscut attracted so many people its like 44% vs 20% 20 hours a day 6 days a week...
  19. VSDerp

LVLcap is the best choice.atleast he actually been playing since ps2 was launched.
    • Up x 2
  20. Skadi

Wait what do the VS tweet for their decal now? i may actualy want one now that hes gone for my alt...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.