Tobuscus Given the Sack?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WetPatch, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iller

I have a really really hard believing that there's no one out there with any 'internet clout' who actually plays this game and would lead the most Easy-Mode version of its 3 factions.
  2. pdog109

lol that dude is pretty hilarious, in the choose your empire video he turns around and hurts his neck
  3. Smaisteri

Oh great. I think NC just got 3rd. place reserved for the Ultimate Empire Showdown.
  4. CoD4ever

Levelcap at least plays the game.
  5. RF404

Where can I find this "Command Center Stream"? I've heard a lot about it but have never figured out where I can find it.
  6. Timithos

I'm sorry to see Tobuscus go, but he's a very busy guy, and he's not really a fan of PS2. It looks like the Vanu got an upgrade game-wise.
    • Up x 1
  7. St0mpy

I cant speak for that, I play on Miller but the logic sounds valid. (im not even NC either but still think hes a worthless leader :D )
  8. QuantumMechanic

I doubt that SOE "listened" and "fired" Tobuscus. He probably had to cancel for some reason, and so they got LevelCap to fill in.

If anybody in this PR needs firing, it's SeaNanners. I forced myself to watch the first 10 minutes of the PS2 video he posted on Monday, and the guy clearly has no idea what the hell he's doing in PS2, and it's obvious that he doesn't care either. He bascially straight up said, "I don't know what I'm going in this game, I suck, I'm gonna loose, just tell me what to do while I snack on some cashews". That's leadership quality right there.
    • Up x 2
  9. Lord Robert

Glad to see Toby gone. His videos for PS2 and general attitude was Bad, Bad, Baaaad
  10. Lord Robert

If this were in Vegas, and I could bet on it, I'd put the house on TB.
    Its my stone cold lock of the century.
  11. FrizzleDizle

Nice to have someone who has played PS1 and PS2.
  12. {joer

Nice neck beard.
    • Up x 1
  13. Big Cyz

It would be amazing to have Elpresador leading a faction. He would truely lead the nerd mob with his over powered charisma.
  14. Threven

Who would be the replacement for Seananners if he left?
  15. Zorro

It is about time that we got a competent leader.*

*note: I am not saying that LevelCap is necessarily competent (I never have watched his videos); rather, I am saying that just about anyone is competent compared to Tobuscus.
  16. SpaceMuppet

Or what ever his name was, why?
  17. Glowcat

A bunch of white dude youtube celebrities, now with at least 2 who play and maybe enjoy the game.

I don't get this PR stunt, I really don't. I hope it bombs in a hilarious fashion and the person whose brainchild it was gets mocked mercilessly by their co-workers.
    • Up x 1
  18. Sebastien

No because the whole stream would be of them Lib sppamming, and that would reinforce the fact that Libs are gay.
  19. Alkasirn

So tobuscus was replaced with a reasonably competent tobuscus.
    Okay.
  20. Zorro

I highly recommend Davidr64yt (a.k.a. X). He does not play Planetside 2 as much as before, but he would make an excellent leader (he showed that in a livestream a couple of months back, when he led a platoon to repel a massive Terran invasion).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.