Tobuscus Given the Sack?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WetPatch, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jihadmonkey75

Be nice if any one of these so called "leaders" regularly played the game and used their youtube fame (snicker) to coordinate outfits or something. Otherwise they just look like Planetside 2 poster boys.
  2. Zer0range

I can understand TR needing a Führer, but Vanu doesn't need a leader. That said, LevelCap is a great player.
  3. Oriius

4. wowie

Because tobuscus was an idiot.
  5. Ultimatestormer

Because LevelCap plays this game like he knows what he is doing. Which he does. Tobuscus basically joked around and had no clue what on Earth Auraxis was going on. We have a truly competent leader now.
    • Up x 1
  6. USD

It'll be a boring do-nothing event anyway.
  7. mlane16

As Margaret pointed out:

Killiden killed toby
  8. Deadeye[3.1]

Atleast that utter useless ******** whacky wheels player is gone... Wonder if Levelcap can live up to his role. If not, I'll be ***** voting for PewDiePie instead, even if he have never touched the game.
  9. Crazyfingers

Am I the only one who liked Tobuscus? This is testament to how little fun you guys are.
    • Up x 1
  10. Rolfski

This is a typical case of "marketing gone wrong"
  11. subz3r01337

if he was so busy he should of never accepted the role derp
  12. nkenny

I wonder when they will tell us what this PR stunt is all about? I just don't get it.

-k
  13. ent|ty

Don't really care. These are just random YouTubers SOE tried to buy off to silence their opinions on the game that might be negative.

Oh wait, maybe that was just Total Biscuit.
  14. TheEvilBlight

Meh.

Merge servers.
  15. JohnnyMaverik

Both TB and LevelCap play a lot, LevelCap is BR44 and TB is 22 and has played for over 24 hours total (considering all the other stuff he does that's actually pretty dedicated). Can't say the same for Seananners sadly, as much as I quite like him as YouTubers go, I really don't think he's all that into PS2, sure doesn't seem to play it very often...

Of course being an EU Miller player this means even less to me than I imagine it means to people who actually play on their servers.
  16. Deronok

He was totally bought off. After all, he has a differing opinion than me! Proof enough for me.
  17. wrenched

Total biscuit has been very critical of PS2 launch dates, launch condition etc...still a bit grumpy but meh.
  18. Madmojo

phillip defranco
  19. Hendoxs

Dude, he seems pretty decent player tbh. His Scythe flying is ridiculously good. Tobuscus would definitely only played PS2 like a week before the tournament or on the day. Even SeaNanners only played this month and in the video called Derp Trooper. He is awful.
  20. Bill Hicks

Felicia Day should be the NC leader

Make Prince the Vanu leader

Biscuit is alright
    • Up x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.