"There was an error completing your request. Please try again later."

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Malsvir Vishe, May 3, 2013.

1. ToolMan

Same. Also, if you go to SOE.com, you'll get an error trying to log in there as well. Hence, you can't even open a frigging support ticket because it's dependent on your login. Looks like some authentication servers are ganked.
    • Up x 1
  2. Laraso

It seems to be working now. I just got in game.
  3. JonboyX

Planetside 2 in patch day shocker. 7 from 7 I believe?
  4. Vitriol17

I tried logging in while watching that bringupthefu**ingserver song, and lo and behold it worked.
    • Up x 1
  5. Juan R. Pesadilla

Same here. I was on Mattherson till just before 2:00pm EDT. Logged for lunch. Now getting error when hitting the play button from the launcher screen.
  6. Robag

Just got into the game. Thanks!
  7. BigMacDeez

I just validated game assets, and it seemed to work for me. Try it out bros.
  8. WarmasterRaptor

Had the same error, couldn't even log in the forums! But now that I can log here, will try the game.
  9. TSR-NiallS Customer Service

The issue with the login server has been resolved. You guys should now be able to log in again. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience in this matter! :)
  10. anaverageguy

Did any of you guys that had this prob and then logged in get the loyal camo set... cause I didn't...

Is there some code?
  11. xXSmokeXx

Still having the same issue, so it is NOT resolved.
  12. asteldian

Problem definitely not resolved for ProSeiben players. Broken as usual so can't log in
  13. DonRaphaelus

I logged in, but the game was way out of sync. Everybody flying around, the terrain started flashing, never happened before!

And I play PS2 since Feb, but didnt received the bundle!
  14. joshtb86

sae problem
  15. joshtb86

still have the problem