The Unbalanced Breakfast (TUBB)

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by kaptinkrunch88, May 22, 2013.

1. kaptinkrunch88

Thanks JENKMAN. Still love trading shots with your lads and then trading SHOTS!
  2. kaptinkrunch88

Bumping the crew to the top again!
  3. JangotheJet

Hey guys just wanted to remind you all of the Operation's today and every Saturday from 2-4.
  4. kaptinkrunch88

Bump for the Chihuahuas of Amerish.
  5. JangotheJet

Psst guys its us! :)
  6. pumpkinpie

Just rolled a NC and looking for a home for this toon. Looks like y'all might be a good fit. Names pumpkinpie in game. planning to take him heavy and engi with sundy support.

Do you all use a third party VoiP program? or is that members only thing?
  7. kaptinkrunch88

We'd be happy to have you brother. We're a mixed bag of trouble makers with more enthusiasm than organization but we can get serious when the mood strikes us. Just send me or any of the officers a friend request and we'll get you in with us. We've been using skype for coms most of the time.
  8. kaptinkrunch88

Just because we call Amerish home, don't think your purple pantyhose wearing ***** are safe in the snow. We're taking a road trip and bringing breakfast to Esamir. Bon apitite b*tches!
  9. kaptinkrunch88

Operation Valentines Day Massacre went very well. Thanks to CSTB and The Bastards for hosting a TUBB squad in the snow. Special thanks to The Mercenaries (TR) for providing the endless supply of entertainment.
  10. kaptinkrunch88

TUBB - Home to the outcasts, the great unwashed of Connery's NC and all those that still think playing this game should be about having fun. Hell, we even manage to kick some MLG Pro *ss along the way. I won't mention names. You know who you are. Want some? Get some!!!
  11. kaptinkrunch88

TUBB is Rockin and Rollin across Amerish. Jump in and enjoy the ride! We have our new RaidCall chanel set up and working well. Join the fun and maybe learn a few things along the way. Breakfast is served b*tches!
  12. kaptinkrunch88

TUBB is growing and learning. We do everything from max crash love trains to gal drops in the heart of darkness. Armor coulumn enimas to death from above liberators and reavers. Be part of the fun and play the game with people that enjoy it. We accept every skill level. k/d doesn't matter to us. Having a good time with friends is what we are focused on.
  13. kaptinkrunch88

Still here and still biting off more than we can chew. Breakfast is served b*tches!
  14. kaptinkrunch88

Bringing small doses of "Kick-your-*ss" to Amerish and beyond for more than a year now. Bon Apatite b*tches!
  15. Trudeus

Bump from CSTB
    • Up x 1
  16. JangotheJet

17. JangotheJet

Sup bros and Bras
    • Up x 1
  18. outspokenson

Bump For TUBB
    • Up x 1
  19. Hosp

I must honor the bump you've provided PG with a bump. Thank you ladies & gents and see you on the battlefield.
  20. Ankopaz

Kaptin, I sent you a friend request, in game name Nekopaz. I would love to try out this outfit. Does this outfit fly a lot?