The Unbalanced Breakfast (TUBB)

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by kaptinkrunch88, May 22, 2013.

1. kaptinkrunch88

I've got my spandex ready. I'm going to be the Purple Power Ranger from Hell.
  2. Blarg20011

Dooood, Will try to dust off Nuntium for this. See you on the battlefield.
  3. kaptinkrunch88

Did you ever accept our outfit invite? We had a blast running with you.
  4. Blarg20011

Hmm, don't think I saw that. Have to accept it and run with you tonight!
  5. kaptinkrunch88

The event on Saturday was a very good time. Congratulations to Jangothejet for winning the first TUBB event. I was happy to bleed for the entertainment of the outfit. Enjoy the Station Cash!
  6. Killuminati C

Really wish I'd seen this event sooner. Not for the station cash (if I'd have won I'd have donated to anyone who assisted) but I haven't seen you around lately. Truth be told, I don't get to Amerish much lately. Glad you guys are still holding down the continent as you've stopped me from being TR/VS bait more than once.
    • Up x 1
  7. kaptinkrunch88

You should bring your troops to the last "free" continent left on Auraxis. You don't have the lattice leash around your neck and you can take the initiative wherever you think it will hurt the enemy most.
  8. kaptinkrunch88

Some highlights and lowlights from the "Hunt for JFSabastian"
  9. kaptinkrunch88

Still running with the big dogs and peeing in the tall grass. TUBB. The Breakfast of champions!
  10. kaptinkrunch88

TUBB is going to be playing in the snow on Friday 7pm til 9pm severing cold breakfast to any that can stomach it.
  11. kaptinkrunch88

We had a great fight with Leige at Split Peak Pass tonight. Better luck next time TR opressors!
  12. kaptinkrunch88

TUBB has over 30 members now! Be affraid...be very affraid.
  13. kaptinkrunch88

Still growing and giving the Red oppresors and purple power rangers all they can handle.
  14. kaptinkrunch88

TRG got a cold breakfast from TUBB's meals on wheels program last night. Small units can do big things.
    • Up x 1
  15. kaptinkrunch88

I love Saturday operations in the morning. It smells like...Breakfast!
  16. NotGoodWithUsernames

I'm still fairly new to the game... Would you guys mind showing me how to take off a couple of TR and VS heads?

IGN- Notgoodwithusernames
  17. kaptinkrunch88

That's one of our favorite hobbies! I'll be on in the early evening. Just send a friend request in game and we'll get you into one of our squads for some Purple Power Ranger hunting. Do you have a mic?
  18. kaptinkrunch88

We're still here *******.
  19. Midgetdan

This outfit looks amazing, just like my type of people, looking to join up my IGN is Midgetdan246
    • Up x 1
  20. JENKMAN

friendly neighborhood bump
    • Up x 1