The Unbalanced Breakfast (TUBB)

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by kaptinkrunch88, May 22, 2013.

1. kaptinkrunch88

My in game name is the same. We're on Amerish running amok.
  2. Blarg20011

Excellent... Excellent.
    • Up x 1
  3. JENKMAN

Good bunch of lads to shoot at and with
    • Up x 1
  4. kaptinkrunch88

Always a pleasure trading shots with your troops JENKMAN
  5. kaptinkrunch88

We have been running into Future Crew and Raging Primates a lot lately. I think Amerish property values are going up! Lock and load, fix bayonettes!
  6. Sulaco99

Standing on your own in a fight counts for a lot, but its sure nice when all your friends show up with lots of guns.
    -Frank Miller

Thanks everyone for keeping the game fun. :D
    • Up x 1
  7. kaptinkrunch88

I'll show up with all my guns brother.
  8. kaptinkrunch88

“When I go home people will ask me, ‘Hey Krunch, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?’ You know what I’ll say? I won’t say a goddamn word. Why? They won’t understand. They won’t understand why we do it. They won’t understand that it’s about the men next to you, and that’s it. That’s all it is.”

Bump for my TUBB mates.
    • Up x 1
  9. kaptinkrunch88

Don't think of it as outnumberd. Think of it as unlimited target selections.
    • Up x 1
  10. kaptinkrunch88

Give a man fire and he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    • Up x 1
  11. kaptinkrunch88

12. kaptinkrunch88

We're still here b*tches. Get some.
    • Up x 1
  13. JTech

Hey TUBB. I'm looking for a fun, organized group. I just started playing, but want to play the way the game was designed. .. in a group. I have a combat medic and engy certs. I been practicing strafing runs in my reaver as well. I'm new, but what I lack in experience, I make up in heart and spirit. I have read posts and you seem like s good fit for me. If you are recruiting, I'm interested. My handle is "Newbalicious". Look me up in game and say, hi, or send an invite would be even more appreciated. ;p
  14. kaptinkrunch88

We are always glad to have new players join our ranks. We are a very small outfit and we don't have any formal operations. We get together and execute squad opperations whenever we happen to be on together. If our numbers continue to grow we will start planning some regular opperation days. We are very informal and we gladly share our experience with any players that can use it. Just send a friend request to myself, sulaco99 or outspokenson in game and we'll get you taken care of. We always want to win but having fun and enjoying some laughs with friends is what TUBB is really about.
  15. JTech

Hey Kaptin, Thanks for the info. I sent you a friend request just now. Also I tried to send "outspokenson" a friend request, and he denied it....no lub from outspokenson. :(:p See ya in game Kaptin.
    • Up x 1
  16. outspokenson

I do apologize I was not informed that you were a possible recruit. If it is an consolation and you still need an outfit at some point when i'm on message or friend request me.
  17. JangotheJet

TUBB: Shenanigans, explosions, and killing. All while giving vanu and tr their daily breakfast.
    • Up x 1
  18. DandaNgsan

Some people I play with take this game to seriously. Anyone down for a microwaved potatoe and water?
    • Up x 1
  19. Sulaco99

We don't mind microwaved potatoes. Sounds like you should roll with us. If your interested, give me a time when your on and I'll drop you an invite. :)
    • Up x 1
  20. Sulaco99

OUTFIT EVENT!!!! Man hunt for JFSabastion (KaptainKrunch's Vanu alt)
    Time: 9-14-13 SAT, exact time TBD.

He will be hiding out at a random base. We will form a squad, fly out in a Gal and go on safari.
    First member to get three confirmed kills on him wins.
    • Up x 1