The Infiltrator Challenge

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Mustarde, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Sworaven

I believe I'm the first to complete the challenge for 2 factions.

[IMG]

I didn't do the NS weapons (Vandal, PDW & MKV) on my NC since I've already finished them on my TR.
    • Up x 3
  2. Mustarde

Nerd
    • Up x 1
  3. yeHHH1g

Didn't even realize there was a challenge for this, I've been going through the infiltrator auraxiums since I started playing this game in January. Probably could have done it in half the time if I had just gone straight through them. I only have the XM98 and the V10 left to auraxium, definitely won't be touching the Phaseshift until you can charge while cloaked.
  4. Snipefrag

Ok.. After over a year and a half of working through this I am now 597 kills (184 with SOAS-20, 413 with TSAR-42) away from completing it:

http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Snipefrag

I hope you are still updating the Hall of Fame.. Because this has been a long time coming !

It's taken time, I don't have much time to play (only 25 days /played at this moment in 2 years) as i have a demanding job/girlfriend (PS2 is all i play)... I'm Determined to crack it this week before I'm off on Holiday on Thursday night. Wish me luck, hopefully you have one more name on your hall of fame soon :).
    • Up x 1
  5. Snipefrag

COMPLETE:

[IMG]
    http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Snipefrag (TSAR hasnt updated at this point in time)

It was a hard slog at times... and i almost gave up at one point.. But through the trials and tribulations a better Infiltrator i have become ! Personally I'm a long range sniper, taking those extreme long shots that look impossible and landing them. So it was a struggle to adapt my play style to deal with close to mid range encounters. Using my positioning to turn the battle in my favor.

I've learnt to love the SOAS-20 after not thinking much of it at first, especially with 3.4x scope and mid range or HS/NV scope. Same with the HSR-1. The 99-SV was the second rifle i auraxiumed.. I need to use it again as its been a while but i really enjoyed it at the time.

Biggest struggle was probably the TSAR-42.. For me i don't really understand the weapon, its a weak sniper rifle that's limited to a 4 times scope. I guess its supposedly to like the SR7 (due to the faster reload) .. but without decent sights... The KSR-35 is another one that i struggled with, but eventually figured out how to use it (similar to the 99-SV) and now i love it.

I felt at home using the RAM .50, SR-7 and the M77-B so those fell pretty quickly after i started. I would suggest to people of a similar persuasion to me (liking long range sniping) not to burn through all those long range auraxiums first.. Pick a couple of weapons that have good synergy and use those on a day to day basis. Some examples, SOAS-20 and M77-B, HSR-1 / SR7 so that you can adapt to whatever situation you find yourself in.

Now i need to find another challenge to keep myself occupied !
    • Up x 1
  6. Mustarde

7. Shadoiex

...Did you aurax your knife?
  8. Epicstrat

I used to have the pistol challenge done, but now I have the mag scatter and The Executive to finish if you're counting those...

Give me a month or two, I'll get around to it.
  9. Vaphell