[BUG] the hell?!the LMG changes went life!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scorpion97, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Scorpion97

just logged in and felt and was playing with the SVA for a while but felt like its not like the old SVA,went to check the stats,turned out that all the LMG changes WERE pushed to live and were NOT addressed on the patch notes

RadarX,you told us that the LMG tunings are NOT on the roadmap..so please tell me how they went life while they were in the archived features?!!!!

I hope it was an accidental content
  2. Scr1nRusher

Not all of the LMG changes went to live from what I can tell.
  3. Scorpion97

check the VS LMGs catalogues
  4. Scr1nRusher

I'm checking the NC side.

The EM1 and anchor didn't get changed.(which means the Polaris & Rhino didn't get there changes :( )

The SAW got its change.

Apparently the Butcher got its change on the TR side

What did VS get?
  5. Naphemil

**** on, we got **** on LOL
    • Up x 1
  6. Scr1nRusher

Thats not the response I was looking for.

Which changes(on the VS side weapon wise) went through?
  7. Scorpion97

the 3 LMGs you have been whining about for over 100 days finally got changed,i bet you never touched the VS before

whoever addressed the august/September content must speak for any weird content/glitches added!
  8. Scr1nRusher

So the Pulsar LSW didn't get its changes?(can you confirm this?)

So only the BG,Orion & SVA-88 got changes on the VS side?

Do you know how to screenshot?

And yes I have touched VS, they were my first empire I ever played in PS2 and have played them(along with TR & NC) over the span of 3 years so far.

Do you know that Conquest is apparently on live & glitched out? lol
  9. CorporationUSA

So is the Orion still .75x ads?
  10. Halathorn

11. Scr1nRusher

No idea.

I really need people to make a list of what LMG changes are on Live.
  12. SwornJupiter

This is a GOOD thing. Don't think it's really a 'bug'...
  13. Scorpion97

they ARE accidental and i explained why above!
  14. Scorpion97

read carefully my first post
  15. SwornJupiter

Radar didn't really say that they scrapped the idea. It was ready to go, and they just withheld it. I mean, if it's going to come sooner or later, then the sooner the better!
    • Up x 3
  16. Scorpion97

he said they are NOT on the current roadmap!
  17. lothbrook

Cause they're already being implemented KEK. Honestly i've never seen a game run so incompetently before.
  18. SwornJupiter

Dude this change WILL help!
    Actually it already has.
    I was on not 15 minutes ago, and I got killed by an BR90+ using URSA, AND THEN A PULSAR LSW WTFOMGLOLNEWPATCHISEPIC

It's a nice change from the constant Orion/Betel spam, and will go a long way to fix the 'two-gun faction' that is was the VS
  19. Scorpion97

nevermind,the servers just came down,probably they will fix that
  20. Exitus Acta Probat

Personally I play all 3 factions, and didn't see a problem with them, but I'm glad its been remove just the same so the tears can finally dry up and everyone can move on to a different nerf <something> thread.