[BUG] the hell?!the LMG changes went life!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scorpion97, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Corezer

backpedal
  2. Scorpion97

if i'm a victim complex idiot in your eyes,so why are you even replying on this? you can simply ignore me
  3. Scorpion97

thumbed up this
  4. Scorpion97

yea,i wasn't there during that time,thanks for the info anyway

calm down,it will be fixed
  5. SwornJupiter

Woah woah woah no need to label yourself as an 'idiot' because I certainly didn't.
    But you know, if that's your thing...
  6. Villanuk

This is what he actually said.

Villanuk said:
    “So are they going to happen or not in the near future, that's the question and answer which will i hope, end the on going debate on this Radar. We really do need confirmation either way and if its a not sure, maybe explain to the players what the concerns are. The better the feedback we get, the less speculative threads on the forums.”

Unfortunately that isn't something I can provide you right now. We laid out the high level for you guys over the next few months and the LMG changes aren't part of that. After those changes they are entirely possible.

What I'm trying to communicate at minimum is nobody went "Nope these suck. Chu
  7. Scorpion97

So..........
  8. Scorpion97

so what did he mean by this??

9. Scorpion97

wait..i thought you were displaying a glitch or something

you are right..ALS is useless for orion

yea,they should increase its muzzle to 570 again and the tolerance to .5 plus max damage increase by 10
  10. Villanuk

Well it appears, or appeared that the changes were not due in the next few months but they hadn't ruled them out, its just not in their current foreseeable plans, but that's my interpretation.
  11. CorporationUSA

Just tested the orion, it still has .75x ads.
  12. Scorpion97

Because they already fixed it back again,nobody was fast enough to see them after the FIRST hotfix -_-