[BUG] the hell?!the LMG changes went life!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scorpion97, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Scorpion97

don't be silly,its a normal convo
  2. Sebastien

They did it because they were like "you know what we should do today? Mess with that Scorpion97 guy. It's always a riot when he complains on Forumside."
    • Up x 1
  3. CorporationUSA

ok
  4. Peebuddy

So wait, a lot of LMGs got tweeks but Vs kept their .75 ADS? What's the issue then? Weren't many guns in each faction really underused and under-powered?
  5. Scorpion97

what did you mean by "riot" here?!

because if you meant whining..so you are missing a lot from YOUR faction's forumside
  6. Corezer

So I don't have to feel like a "faction trait"-less sucker when I play VS LA and for having half the EHP I move slower?

Cause I'm a pretty long time player, I remember when the +50% movement sensitive guys like scorpion called faction trait and I was like, yup, like how the Jag and lynx were the only .75 carbines...

needless to say, my sympathy for the double HP class is very low, just try sucking less and maybe you wont notice the change. VS are still gonna do fine, now you can actually take some satisfaction in beating another player...
  7. Scorpion97

actually no,hate to say that but the 3 most hated LMGs lost their .75 ads multiplier and got their other changes while honestly I don't know about TR

as for NC,go ask scr1nrusher,he caught some changes as well
  8. Sebastien

It's almost as if Stew360 has returned.
  9. Peebuddy

Haven't the Vs been spouting all the time how they're just better players who retain more BR100s which is why they perform so high? Well breaking news these changes are very minor, skilled players can kill you easily with a spork and if they're suddenly struggling so hard after minor changes then maybe it's not what they've been bragging about.

P.S. This whole thing is probably a bug, a misplaced patch note that accidentally made it live. I remember when 2 C4 didn't destroy MBTs after so much forum talk about it and people freaked the **** out. Turned out it was just a bug.
    • Up x 3
  10. Scorpion97

when did the lynx had .75 ads?

you know dam well that the orion is now flat out inferior to the MSW and that there is zero reason to show no love for the flare and zero reason to use the SVA when the pulsar LSW is purely buffed

and btw,mobility is a VS trait and i'm not saying something from my brain,its actually wrel's saying when he was making one of those old videos representing faction traits
  11. Scorpion97

just keep insulting
  12. CorporationUSA

Weren't there buffs that were supposed to go along with the Orion .75x ads nerf?
  13. Scorpion97

SPA,ALS and lower tolerance will fix things more
  14. Peebuddy

Wrel actually wanted the LMG changes to go live, go watch his "100 things I would like to see happen in september" video

Right at the 10:55 mark, #100
    • Up x 1
  15. Scorpion97

anyway,i dont wanna turn this into a balance thread,so lets all chill for a bit (i will be the FIRST one who will of course) and wait for the hotfix to end
    • Up x 1
  16. Peebuddy

It sounds like a bug to me, we know they put a lot of effort into the LMG changes and they put them on hold at the last minute. Taking out so much coding in a short time frame they're bound to have messed up somewhere.

Because there's WAY too many changes to say nothing about in the patch notes.
    • Up x 1
  17. Tommyp2006

The Lynx had .75 ads when it had a 143dmg 800rof model. when it was changed to 125/909, it was changed to .5 ads.

yep, certainly needs that.

[IMG]
    That's the difference between a laser sight Orion (before today's change) and a ALS MSWR.
    • Up x 1
  18. TerminalT6

So did we find out which changes went live or is this thread officially and thoroughly derailed?
  19. SwornJupiter

Derailed from a balance thread to a VS victim complex thread. God I hate these...
  20. Corezer

1) Before your time, son.

2) I know...
    • Up x 1